Ghost

Months Later...

-July 1st, 2021-

(How does she look with longer hair?)

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Screw corona.

I hope it leaves and never comes back.

I was sick and tired of wearing a mask all day everyday if I go out and I was sick of the anxiety I feel whenever someone sneezes or coughs next to me.

"Leah, are you ready? We have to leave" Anna yells from downstairs and I tie my long-ish hair in a low pony tail before rushing down the stairs to meet her.

She was standing by the front door, arms folded as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"As your boss I should be scolding you right now" she says and i smile at her awkwardly, "but as your friend, I'll let you off the hook. Since this is just your first month working at the restaurant".

I grin, giving her a hug and she pushes me away.

"Social distancing please" she says, scrunching her nose. I go in for another hug. Hugging her tight and she starts to laugh loudly. Trying to wiggle away.

"Oh come on, we live together. That doesn't apply to us" I laugh when she finally pushes me off and rushes out the door to her car. The guards watch her as she does before looking back at me. I shrug, acting dumb.

<<{🌙}>>

Alot has happened. And I mean ALOT since last year. 

But things were finally going right for me after so long.

After breaking up with the guys, I'd been in a state of depression for almost about seven to eight months. Which had been the worst I'd ever been in my life.

And coupled with Cheng always trying to get to me on the streets, at stores and even at my own house when I was alone. I decided to move out and Anna decided to take me in. Which was perfect considering the amount of security she had.

Cheng still didn't stop with his stalking though. And it got worse and worse that I ended up telling Rae, Ara and Anna about it. And thankfully, they helped by recording our call. All the threats and everything. And did an uno reverse on him by threatening him instead with the evidence they had.

Which would ruin his image and carrier.

Anna had asked if I was ready to go back home and get back with the guys now that Cheng was out of the picture.

But I told her no. I was scared of facing them again because i knew they hated me.

I'd planned on telling them that very day about everything. So that when Cheng sends them the pictures they'll already know about it. The mistake i made was telling Cheng about it as a way of telling him I wasn't afraid anymore. And he used that opportunity to send the pictures before I could tell them. To make me look bad.