You

<<{🌙}>>

More Chan moments because we're probably not going to be seeing him for a while 💫

Leah POV

My legs shook as I looked around the hotel room Chan and I were in.

How did we even get here?

The last thing I remember is Chan asking me if I didn't mind spending the night with him so we could spend some more time together alone. Me agreeing. And then boom.

Here I was in a hotel room.

My mind was going places. Not so innocent places which only makes my heart race faster.

I watch as he removes his coat, walking towards the TV. To turn it on as he turns towards me.

"I'm gonna wash up... or do you want to go first?" He asks and I shake my head. He nods, walking towards the bathroom.

I stare at the TV, blushing when I see a guy and a girl getting freaky as they devoured each other's mouths.

It only made my situations worse as more dirty thought filled my head.

Sue me.

Hotels were known for such things. Where people went to get down and dirty.

Of course thoughts like that would cross my mind.

I remove my shoes, grabbing the remote to change the channel as the kissing scene was now starting to disgust me.

Soon, my phone starts to ring and I grab it. Surprised to see that it was Lee know.

I never thought I'd see the day.

I pick the call, placing the phone on my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you?!" He asks immediately and I raise a brow.

"Uh... somewhere, why do you ask?"

"Isn't it my turn already? I want us to go shopping" my brows furrow when he says this. I had so many questions right now.

"Ok first of all, it's not your turn yet, it's still Bangchan's, secondly, why do you suddenly want to take me shopping?" I ask and he goes quiet for some seconds. Before he speaks.

"I want to buy you more... more cute outfits..."

"Why?"

"They suit you" my eyes widen. He must have seen the pictures Chan sent in their group.

"Did you just complement me?" I ask him with a smirk and I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Don't get use to it" I laugh, falling onto my back as I did so.