Dare to get out Alive

While walking carefully, there were writings and drawings of suicide and death threats. It was so scary. Kee began to see the past through the writings and she got afraid suddenly.

While walking in a classroom, she fell to the ground and hurts her head and her hand. Christ wasn't by her side because they decided to parted to search the building faster. When she tries to stand up, she saw someone standing behind her. When she turns to see him, he disapeared like lightning before she even dare to call Christ.

Christ: "What is it? Did you see anyone? Are you ok?"
Kee: "Yes I am ok do not worry, but listen. I did see someone. He was standing behind me when I fell, and when I turned, he ran away right before I called you"
Christ: "How did you fell? Are you hurt? Let me check your wounds first"
Kee: "I am realy ok. We have to hurry and catch him. He might be the real culprit"

While following him, they found a red flower in a bottle on the floor, and it was not brock

They took it and carefully put it in Christ's bag. He was paying attention and aware of his behavior in front of Kee and before reaching the roof, he heard the voices of people screaming more louder than before.

Christ: "Hey Kee, take care while walking ok? When I open the roof's door, you have to stay behind me. I will do my best to keep you protectedfrom the voices."
Kee: "What voices? Are you crazy? Talking again about the voices... Just open the door and let's catch him."
Christ: "Trust me. If you won't stay behind, they might hurt you"
Kee: "Why will they kill me? Wait! Are you trying to kill me right now?"
Christ: "What? No! I am not.I am only trying to to let you live and to get out of here alive."

Kee pointed the gun toward him.

Kee: "Then, tell me now how did you knew that the culprit might be here, hidden in this building? Why didn't you open your mouth with a word the whole road here? Why are you trying to fool me with that Voices Story?"Christ: "Listen, I'm here to ca...

Christ: "Listen, I'm here to catch the murderer as same as you, I am only doing my job to end this case. Low your gun and just trust me. I am not trying to kill you. I swear to God. Why should I?"
Kee: "I don't know. Maybe because you are the culprit and you are afraid to be discovered?"
Christ: "Are you serious? Ok look. Don't trust me nor stay behind me, just do whatever you want."