Thea

The next day, Christ and Kee went to the examination room after they got a call from the anatomist. On their way, there was someone who was watching them.

Kee: "Hey Dr. We are here"
Christ: "What did you found about the corpse?"
Dr: "Come closer. Look here. Her heart has stoped beating before she was killed because of the Opioids and the Alcohol.
Christ: "She don't do drugs nor drink alcohol. Could this be the culprit's doing?"
Kee: "Do you know her?"
Dr: "Yes that's right. She have no traces for drugs nor alcohol in her exams. Ah wait. Come look here (under her Jaw). This big bubble is because her allergy toward alcohols."
Kee: "So, what you are saying is that she was forced to do drugs and drink alcohol before she dies, and because she took them is a large amount, she had heart attack and died before he beheaded her?"

"Kee: "So, what you are saying is that she was forced to do drugs and drink alcohol before she dies, and because she took them is a large amount, she had heart attack and died before he beheaded her?"

Christ: "That son of a bitch! I swear I am going to kill him with my own hands when I catch him."
Dr: "I am realy sorry. I feel so sad for her and her fetus, she was so happy before she died. She was going to tell her father about her pregnancy but she couldn't."
Christ & Kee: "She was pregnant?"
Dr: "Didn't she told you?" (To Christ)

Suddenly, Christ fell down and start crying out of anger and sadness. Kee got sad and shocked because of what she heard, the Dr left them with Thea's skeleton and went to bring the results file for them.

 Kee got sad and shocked because of what she heard, the Dr left them with Thea's skeleton and went to bring the results file for them

At the office, Christ was not feeling well, he was hurt so much, furious, angry and about to go crazy. Kee was taking care of him and she was trying to understand what is his relation with that Girl.

Kee: "Are you feeling better now? Should I call the Dr?"
Christ: "No No. I'm fine thank you. I'm just feeling furious that I want to burry him alive when I catch him."
Kee: "Who is this girl? Is she your sister? (CHRIST looked at her with sadness) I mean she must be someone so close to you because you was so sad and angry when you heard about her pregnancy, and you suddenly appeared when her corpse was found."
Christ: "I am sorry. I am not ready yet to talk about this."
Kee: "I am sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt in your personal life, but..."
Christ: "It's ok. Now leave. I need to be alone. And don't forget our meeting tonight! We will meet at the office and go there together."