16🌸 The roles we got, the roles we have.

Hi there students!
We are looking for the participants for our upcoming play: Arms and the Man which is going to be held in the Winter Eve celebration Day.
Interested ones can submit their names to their class representative, appear in the auditions and grab a role.
So Hurry up!!!!

It sounds like Sara found something exciting on the university soft board! What's on the pamphlet that caught her eye?

The next day, after submitting the name Sara went through the audition. Congratulations to Sara for securing a part in the audition! With Nia, Ishan, and others also selected, it seems like an exciting opportunity. Now, the anticipation builds as roles are yet to be assigned. What kind of production is it, and what roles do they hope to get?
It seems like there's a bit of tension between Sara and Ishan. The soccer match's impact and the change in Ishan's behavior have left Sara feeling uneasy. Relationships can be complicated, and it might be worth having an open conversation to clear the air.

Three days after the selections, all the selected candidates gathered in the rehearsal hall for day 1's practice, waiting for the supervisor, when looking at the opportunity Sara tried to have a word with Ishan but he walked off ignoring her.
"Don't worry Sara he'll be okay soon." Nia tried to assure.
It was when the door of the rehearsal hall opened, Nazareth entered chilling the air of the surrounding. The unexpected entrance of Nazareth, the administrator of the play, adds an element of surprise creating a sense of curiosity and anticipation among everyone in the rehearsal hall.
"Shit! Dude I'm quitting, or I'll end up suicide." Says Jay, one of the selected candidates, in a whisper.
"I can't even tell my name, how will I narrate the dialogues in his presence!" Says Yukti, another selected candidate.
"Why!? You were the one who use to call him a dobe! What happened now...!" Taunts Jay, another candidate.
"He is...no doubt. But looking at him I just, freeze..!" Says Yukti in a shiver.

Nazareth's silent observation and the presence of a bundle of papers suggest a significant moment for the selected students. The tension in the room is palpable as they await the revelation of their roles. The atmosphere seems charged with anticipation.
"Yukti... Laksh...Jay...Ishan...Nia...Sara and--" He calls out the names while looking in the list as he lightly scratched his one side of the forehead with the thumbnail.
"And Rudra." He says when he looked up to find Rudra missing, while Sara was given an eye roll with the mention of his name.
"So..these are the 7 final lists of students who'll be there in the play." Nazareth announced.
It was when the door opens in a hurry and Rudra comes with a sweaty face, breathing heavily.
"You're late." Says Nazareth while picking up the bundle of scripts from the table.
Now he'll be thrown out! Sara thought with a smirk.
"I was downstairs, practicing for the match. You can confirm with the PE teacher." Rudra defended when Nazareth gestures him to join the other students.
"But Prof Reth he's late! You've made me stand out-- " Complaints Sara.
"Focus on what is required Miss Sara instead of focusing the useless." Nazareth replies briefly and asks one of the students to distribute the scripts.

Sara: as Raina Petkoff, a young Bulgarian woman engaged to Sergius Saranoff.

Rudra: Sergius Saranoff, one of the heroes of that war, whom she idolizes. Flirts with servant Louka.

Ishan: Major Petkoff, Raina's father.

Nia: Louka, female servant of Petkoff family and engaged to Nicola but has designs on Sergius.

Jay: as Nicola, male servant of the Petkoff family.

Laksh: Captain Bluntschli, a Swiss mercenary soldier in the Serbian army and Raina's love interest.