Rainy Pepraily

Everything was so far going good today, if you call running late to a job interview that is, in the pouring rain.

This job better hire you that's for sure..

Coming around the corner your doing these crazy bee lines pass various of people.They can look at you for all you care but your trying to get somewhere.Managing to make it there you walk in, take a moment to relish yourself in the warmth of the building, then go ahead and inform the barista of your interview.The rain soaked your coat to the sheer bone, seemingly asking for a trash bag cause why not, stuff that sucker in there and waite for the boss to interview you.

It was really quick, she came around with coffee in hand for the two of you "Your quite late for this interview dear."

"Yeah I was held back by family." Your smile was hopfully convincing enough, your family was just a excuse to cover up the truth, sip the warm brew satisfied with the warmth provided by it "I missed my bus coming down here, I had to run down here instead."

She hums, seeing the trash bag set beside her "I see." soon takes a sip of her coffee, then wave you on "Well then, tell me about yourself."

And you did.

It has been the most quickest of all interviews you been in, but guess what? Your hired.

"Before you go.." your boss, Mrs.Crow, gives you a better rain coat, then waves you off "See you next Monday dear!"

It was kind of her for it never really did stop pouring.Now that your done with that did you have time to run all the way to school?You didn't dare check but ran like hell itself.Today was your second to last pepraily of your senior year.Not only that, alot of famous people are supposed be their today!It's rare to see any famous person up close but here it was, one in a million chance it may happen!

Seeing the building, and alot more cars then usual, your running straight to the main gym entrance due to the crowd down there slowly entering the main entrance.It was a big crowd though.Probably get sucked in and never be seen again..

Slowing down your finally at the doors to the gym.Reaching out for the door it seemed another force from within decided to open it just to slam right into your face.Falling down and completely hissing in pain due to sudden impact.

"Oh my god!Are you alright!?"

Blood began to trickle down your face, it seems your nose is damaged "Y-Yeah.I'm alright." then began to hiss more at the pain, leaving to rush down to grab some tissues from the restroom closer to the gym second entrance.

Now your nose was in pain, cause it hurts of course, but your ignoring the fact your pain was going through your WHOLE body at the same time.The dude who bashed your face in on accident felt guilty yes but he felt this sudden burst of pain the moment you were ever so close to him.That man was Steve Rogers.One of the many soulmates you so have.

Steve didn't get a good glimpse at you but when that pain fades away, meaning your out of radius, he did not hesitate to go find you.Accidentally Steve passed the restroom by going straight into the gym full of kids.Thinking your in there but not really.

Huffing, hands stained red by your blood, you did what you could with the tissues.The bleeding came to a slow stop but in case it begins to bleed out again your jacket pockets were overflowing with plenty of tissues.When you were ready, all cleaned up and fresh looking, your on your way to find an open seat in the gym.

Luckily your stuck in there till 12:30 A.M, so most likely sit and chill.

The pain in your nose was gone by now but a new stinging sensation began to erupt from your chest.It hurts alot.Feeling this confused you to no end but once you realized why your eyes began to frantically look around the entire gym.Of course you stooping down low, hiding in the coat like hoodie, glancing around to find anyone that caught your attention.

And you did find some.

In the far right corner of the top floor ahead of you stood the sons of Bruce Wayne.None made eye contact but each were looking desperately around the crowd of people.Searching for something or possibly someone.Not daring to keep staring at them four your looking around again to find anyone else doing the same.

At the bottom right next to the staircase across from you stood the Maximoff twins, Winter soilder, Aquaman, The Flash, and Tony Stark.They were each giving off quizzical but oh so determined looks as they each search the rows of kids and parents alike.

You couldn't really believe it, withholding a hiss of pain from escaping nor being seen by any of them, your frantically looking around for more.

You can't have over 10+ soulmates....right?

The more you look, the more the pain grew.

Right behind you on the left side of the gym stood Bruce Wayne, Spider Man, Bruce Banner, Natasha, Superman, and Thor.

Across from them on your right side stood Vision, Wonderwoman, Black widow, Raven, and Kid Flash.

The bottom left side across from you stood Princess Shuri, King T'challa, Prince Erik, and Okoye.

And finally the top left side stood Captain America, Loki, and Beast Boy.

At this point pain wasn't a thing to you.Every single one of the most famous heros, by some sheer kind of rare luck or despair, all searched the entire gym like something of theirs is hidden from them.

You.

All these heros are your soulmates..

Who bloody knew!

Now knowing this you didn't know if your ready to choose who to keep and who to let go.The pain will go away but how bad will it hurt your many soulmates you rejected?You didn't want to hurt any of them.For gods sake, you just found out you had more then one soulmate today!

So taking in a deep breath you made your choice....you accepted every single one of them.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Marvel People (Good luck!)
•Tony Stark
•Peter Parker
•Steve Rogers
•Bucky Barnes
•Bruce Banner
•T'challa (R.I.P legend..)
•Erik Killmonoger
•Shuri
•Okoye
•Natasha Romanoff
•Wanda Maximoff
•Peitro Maximoff
•Vision
•Thor Odison
•Loki Odison

DC People (Good luck here also!)
•Clark Kent
•Bruce Wayne
•Arthur Kurry
•Barry Allen
•Daina
•Jason Todd
•Tim Drake
•Dick Grayson
•Damian Wayne
•Joker
•Harely Quinn
•Poison Ivy
•Raven
•Beast Boy
•Wally West