Solo Savior

Your two villainous lovers were taking care of both of your lovely fur babies for you. Schooling online, while applying to several colleges in the state, was severely tiring you out. Like, why is schooling for better and higher education so hard? Expectaly draining?? Anyway, let us talk about your day just by yourself.  Your choice was between walking over to visit your favorite tea shop and read a heavenly book for as many hours as possible in pure blissful peace or possibly just stroll around the mall considering your paycheck for your part-time job will come in within the next hour or two. Between both options you walk around the city with a Starbucks seasonal drink in hand, enjoying the sweet warmth within the large cup, strolling with little to no care. In all honesty, this may be the best way to clear your head.

This was your plan. A very solid peaceful plan from start to end. What went wrong? Simple, you found two jerks kicking a poor defenseless cat in a narrow icky alleyway. Everyone within the public eye seem to ignore the animal abuse presented to continue their day, which was you for a second, but to see this as they laugh their bloody heads off? The thought of finishing your steaming drink was set to a halt. This isn't right, and you were going to fix that. Right now.

"Dude look at it!" The young boy looked to be in middle school, in hand he held a camera taking pictures with a sickening grin on his face, showing it to his fellow middle schooler colleague with sickening joy "Perfect shots!Hold this, it's my turn now!"

Both boys seem to be the same age. These boys were cruel. At this point you pulled out your phone and set it on shuffle, taking your time in pulling off your jacket and toss it to the side, the moment you set your boxing gloves on that held some thick layer of cushioning your music began to play in your ears.  It was Ready To Die  made by The Under.  How delightful..

The pain yowls were filled the alleyway, both boys continue to kick and fling this poor cat into the wall, by the time they notice the women approaching them they stop. Confused and pissed of this lady crashing their fun.

"Yo lady?" The boy in the black hoodie calls out, not seeing your listening to music as loud as possible, he looks to his buddy for some help to which he too worn a red hoodie as well, calling out in a threatening tone "Get the fuck out of our alleyway. You dumb deaf lady!!"

You didn't plan too. Taking off your glasses, false eye color contacts on, your stride towards them never faltered.

All you want was to save that cat.

And beat up these kids.

"What the fuck is your problem lady?" They were coming your way, trying to be intimidating as possible, instead you were the one scaring them instead "Dude. What should we do?"

"Beat her up I guess?"

Before they could agree the boy with the red hoodie was kicked in the face so hard they flew off the ground by a mere inch and fell over in unexpected pain. Turning, listening to the music as you do, your rather small hand became a viper. That hand was set on the throat of the black hoodie boy who barely had a chance to process the situation at hand. Before he could even swing or struggle you were quick to pick him up by the throat and punch him with your other hand repeatedly. The merciful please going unnoticed as your drained in music, you were in your zone.

Nothing is able to take you out of your zone. That is if they are willing to get their asses served to them. But it was clear nothing was going to stop you.

Satisfied with the bloody work, the boy knockout into unconsciousness, your attention drifts to the boy with the red hoodie. He watched with horrid eyes as his fellow friend in crime was tossed aside like a rag doll. Simply breathing and barely able to fight or see. Face bloody, teeth all crooked and loose, and his face was swollen to the point he can't even see. Seeing this he stood there in disbelief. He was sincerely afraid of this women. And now? It was his turn for the same exact fate.