Broke Wallet

Ivy was spoiled to the max.Way more then Max who barely bothered playing with his own acceptable toys, Ivy seemed to be the overly spoiled sibling at the moment...

"May I hold Ivy?" Peter was a sweet kid, turns out he is in high school as well, asked after setting the last toy in the cart "If that's okay with you that is-?"

He was shut up by you gently handing him the passed out boxer puppy "Her claws are still sharpe so be aware of that." soon looking for some nice dog nail clippers.

In this cart she has five dog toys, a (F/C) collar with a star dog tag, one very thick and strong (F/C) rope like leash just like Max, galaxy theme dog harness, puppy food, treats, and a nice bean bag dog bed with a (F/C) star pattern dog blanket.Once you find those clippers and check out your intentions are to head home.Your wallet will surely be pass broke by then..

Max of course seems to like Peter, feeling he is safe to be around you and Ivy, the golden retriever seems to waddle off.None of you notice dude to the small chit chat here and there.Max wags his tail as he seems to caught the attention of two other people.They didn't hurt him but give him lots of pets and loving affection.They seem to like Max company.

"Where is your owner big boy?" One of the woman questions Max as leans into her touch like a small baby would.

The other seems to quirk a brow, kinda curious himself on where the dogs owner is "His name is Max by what his tag so says.Think their near by?"

The woman shrugs, still petting Max who was glowing in happiness "I guess so?Listen brother, if this one has no owner may I keep him?"

"He has a owner Shuri." He says, now noticing the soulmate pull himself, now looking around with frantic eyes "Do you feel it?The pulling??"

Shuri nods, somehow picking up Max big self, then began to rush around the store "Come on brother!Find Peter and owner later!She is here!!"

The King Of Wakanda didn't understand why Shuri picks up the dog, confused on how strong she is as well, yet informs the others here "Okoye, Erik. Soulmate pull at PetSmart." then follows Shuri who had a overly chill Max clinging onto her.

Meanwhile your checking your bank, Peter still with you, then face him with a thin small smile "Seems like my whole week allowance is spent, yet it's better then nothing."

Peter laughs at that "Puppies are expensive!" soon handing you Ivy who began to kick in her sleep "Where did you get her anyway?She is adorable!"

"My girlfriend." You didn't say who yet felt two more, no, four different soulmate pulls within this store.

Holy shit.

Peter was kind enough to push your cart full of things to the cashier "You okay?Looks like someone spooked you or something like that."

Averting your eyes downward, on Ivy's sleeping kicking form, you noticed a certain dog with golden locks was not with you.Prancing and skipping as he walks.

"Where is Max?!"

Max was being a good boy in Shuri arms, once in a while licking her face with tons of kisses, but stops as his ears perk up at his name.You were calling out to him.Hearing it Max managed to squirm his way out of Shuri arms and passed T"challa.Both tried to grab him but he was on a mission; Find and return to his owner.

Shuri turns to face T"challa "I got the dog!Find our soulmate brother!" soon dashing away to capture Max once again.

As that was happening you were walking down each alley, thinking he was into something or playing with available dog toys alike, to find no Max.Your anxiety was sky rocketing every second without Max by your side, not knowing if he is safe or not. It was so bad Ivy was taken from your shaken arms by Peter who also tries to help you find him.It was nice of him to drop everything and help you find Max.