Lizzieeee

Y/N POV

After I left Lizzie's trailer, I took out her hoodie that I'd stuffed into the second bag at the last minute. 

I chucked it on and the familiar vanilla smell enveloped me. I smiled to myself before heading in the direction of Lilly's trailer. 

I opened the door and Lilly had set up her space with fairy lights and had put on another movie. 

"I come with snacks" I say, raising the bag dramatically. Lilly gestures to the bed and I climb in, dumping the food packets out. 

Lilly gets in beside me and we talk for a bit, the movie becoming background noise. I can tell she wants to ask more about my family, but she's holding back her questions.

"Are you sure everything's okay at home?", she finally asks.  I think about telling her everythings fine, but that would be lying to her, and she doesn't deserve that. 

"They're having some financial problems, and they've asked me to help out a bit". Lilly's face of concern morphs into one of shock. 

"Oh, but that's still no excuse for not spending time with you. You only went home for one night!"
"They made the point of that isn't what it's like to work 'in the real world' ". I explain, but I can see an anger in Lilly's eyes, and I know it isn't directed towards me.

"Y/n, you're a kid, you should be allowed a holiday to see your parents, they're guilt-tripping you". I know the words she's saying are right. 

"But they're my family", I manage to say, my voice was barely above a whisper. Lilly wraps her arm around my shoulders, pulling me in so her head was resting on mine. 

"I know" she whispers back. We stay like this for the rest of the movie, neither of us desiring to move. Her arm held my shoulder tight, and I let myself relax into her. 

I'm woken up the next morning by Lilly shifting beneath me. 

"Morning", I mumble, letting her know I was awake. 
"Good morning Y/n", she smiled, looking down at me. "You should get up and get dressed, the cast are all going out today"
"Whereabouts?"

"I'm not sure, but we all got an email telling us to be ready to go by 11am and its already 10.".

I force myself up and lean back onto my elbows. I wait patiently while Lilly gets changed before raiding her closet. 

"Your trailer is two minutes from here", Lilly points out with a breath of laughter. 
"That's two minutes too long". I state, earning an eye roll.

I take out a pair of jeans and a Queen T-shirt. Getting changed into them, I keep an eye on the time to make sure we aren't running late. 

At 10.45, Lilly grabs mine and her phone off the small table, and gestures to the door, raising her eyebrows in question.

I nod my head and we both leave the trailer, heading for HQ. When we get there, there's a small crowd of people, all cast members. Lilly and I go say hi to Chris and Emma, who are standing to the side, having a conversation. 

"Oh, morning girls!", Emma greeted us brightly with a wide smile. "Ready for whatever Cara has planned?". 

I looked over to Lilly and we both nodded, so it turns out none of us knew what the day would bring. Emma draped her arm over my shoulder, pulling me into her side. "It should be exciting", she said excitedly, causing a smile to cover my face. 

We were all waiting in headquarters for another 10 minutes before Cara entered, she was practically bouncing with excitement. 

"Welcome back Y/n" she directed to me, giving me a short wave before addressing the large crowd gathered in the room.

"Sorry to get you all here on such short notice, but the directors and I have planned a day out for you all! The first few days of filming and set-up are always the hardest, so this will be a fun treat for you all before we get into filming the rest of the movie".

An excited murmur rushed through the room, everyone seemed happy with the prospect of this day out. Cara paused for a minute before continuing. 

"The younger ones", she started, looking to me and Lilly and some other kids who were acting. "Will need to partner up with an adult". I looked around, my eyes searching the room. 

I make eye contact with Lizzie and she smiles at me. She points to me, then her, asking me if I wanted to partner with her. I nod at her enthusiastically and her smile grows. 

When Cara finishes, she tells us to meet by the vans, which will take us to wherever it is we're going. I wade through the bustling people and meet up with Lizzie, who grabs my hand, leading me to the door. 

As we wait for someone to direct us to a van with free seats, Lizzie stands behind me, and I feel as she wraps her arms around my shoulders. I lean back, resting my head on Lizzie's chest. Her hold on me tightens, and I realised how safe I felt right now, with her.

Someone calls us over and I reluctantly let Lizzie drag me away. We get into the van, and Lizzie and I take our seats. Lilly and Emma sat opposite us, they appeared to be deep in conversation about some TV show they both watched. 

I rested my head on Lizzies shoulder and rested her head on top of mine. My multiple late nights have started to catch up to me. I close my eyes, not to sleep, just to rest my eyelids. 

I ended up falling asleep. 

Lizzie shook me awake gently, I opened my eyes, blinking in the sudden light. 

"Look", she whispered to me, gesturing out the window. I peer out to where she's pointing, and bright structures surprise my eyes. 

I spotted big roller coasters, small merry-go-rounds, and a large sign that reads "Amuse Me Park". Oh, this looks like fun.