7

A/N planned some things out to keep this going, hopefully you guys like it

probably will go back to more fluffy, living their life, type of thing :)

enjoy

Elias, Erin, and Alex's new place was really just an oversized hotel room.

The place was huge and way fancier than I'd ever seen.

They'd pushed two giant beds together, unlike in Aki and Raven's shared room that had two regular beds that connected to another room with two more.

Clearly they already fixed up the rooms to fit whoever was staying there.

Elias led us inside, throwing some keys down onto the giant bed.

The boys immediately took their shoes off and started getting comfortable around the room. I stood awkwardly by the door.

Alex looked over and smiled just barely.

Suddenly his wings slid out of his back and it startled me for a moment. I almost forgot about all our abilities.

I closed my eyes, thinking about where Mars is despite already knowing she stayed back in Raven and Aki's room.

When my mind created a staticy map to their room, I sighed in relief.

Alex made his way over, large feathers flapping a little to stretch.

"Is there something you want to do?" He asked me. I smiled to myself with a small chuckle.

"Shower." I said. Alex let himself smile freely, a beautiful sight.

"And after that? If you'd like to relax we can, otherwise there are a couple things we could do for fun." He suggested.

"We should take him to the pool." Erin suddenly said from the bed.

His arms were behind his head as he laid back against the pillows. I frowned in confusion.

"Pool?" I asked them.

"It's an indoor body of water you can swim in. It can be relaxing and fun to do if you'd like." Alex turned back to say.

Fun and relaxing, swimming. Honestly it sounded like a nice time.

"Could we go? With all our friends?" I asked.

Elias looked over from where he sat on the bed, face relaxed. I looked to him almost as permission.

"I think it could be fun." He said after a moment.

I smiled and took Alex's hand in mine gingerly. He gripped it back and butterflies filled my stomach quickly.

"If we go swimming then just wash yourself down for now and we can fully shower afterwards. The pool water has chemicals in it that you should probably wash out." Erin suggested before standing.

He moved over and grabbed a large t-shirt from a bag.

"Where did you get all the stuff?" I asked them. When we left Atlanta it was so rushed we didn't really have anything.

"The city leaders provided us with some things as we came in to get us back on our feet." Erin said simply, walking over to hand me the t-shirt.

"Is this for swimming?" I asked with a frown. Erin's lips quirked up.

"No babe, just to wear when you are done in the shower. We can get a small group to get swimming stuff quickly while you're in there, okay?" He said, rubbing his hands down my arms.

Survive (boyxboyxboyxboy)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara