v

I wrote this with that song on repeat. Listen to it on repeat to catch my vibe.

and then got sick of it so then i listened to a boy is a gun by tyler the creator and i feel fantastic by riovaz

then best interest by tyler the creator... again....and rush by kali uchis... and yeah

just catch the vibe by listening to these songs if you want.

-

Billie and you had been on a few more dates since you had asked her to draw you and it was going pretty amazing.

You hadn't let her kiss you yet—lowkey ignoring her hints or looking away when she was about to slowly lean in. But you felt like you were ready to take it further with her now. She is an amazing woman.

"Yet again, today has been an amazing day with you, B." You turn your head to look at her and she was still looking at the stars above. You were in the same flower field tonight and you wanted to go star-gazing. So that is what she made happen.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, darling." Billie whispered and inhaled softly as she turned her head to look at you. She turned back to look at the stars silently.

You just keep admiring her and the soft glow of her skin from the moon and the stars. The reflections of the moon and some stars in her eyes made her look like a Goddess.

Billie caught onto your staring and turned her head to look at you too. You laid side by side, shoulders touching, her leg was propped up by her foot on the blanket and the other one was just laying on the blanket. Both of you stare at each other and you notice her eyes drift down to your lips.

The quiet sound of cars from a few miles away was peaceful in a way and there was a slight breeze that gave the air a bit of a chill. But, she kept you safe and warm next to her.

Your eyes also glance down at her lips for that unspoken, familiar signal and permission to be able to kiss her.

Billie thought about how many times she had wanted to kiss you and had tried to hint and lean in but you had basically rejected it softly. So, she let you lean in if you wanted instead of her trying to make the first move again. And that you did. You just lean forward and close your eyes as your lips connect with hers.

They felt so soft and warm against your own and you felt butterflies in your tummy at the feeling of kissing someone you really like again. It had been a while since you liked someone this much. Billie brought her hand up to your jaw and held it softly as she kept the kiss slow and simple.

Billie pulls away and sits up to rest on her left elbow so she can kiss you better. Her facial features were a bit of a blur since it was so dark. It had to be around 8 o'clock at night.

You bite your bottom lip as you both stare into each other's eyes again.

Billie smiled at you gently before leaning down again and connecting her lips with yours. This time you moved your hands to cup her cheeks and hold her neck to keep her close to you.

This kiss was still slow and you loved that it felt timeless when you kissed her. Like you could kiss her and not have to worry about anything else and that you were completely safe to lend your heart to this woman again.

Only, this time, she would happily return all of the good feelings and treat you how you deserve to be treated.

The next morning, you were in Billie's bed again and she was next to you. She was cuddling into you and her lips were in the cutest pout and her eyebrows a bit furrowed as she mumbled nonsense in her sleep. It made you smile. After she had finished mumbling, she wrapped her arms tighter around your waist and hugged you close, shoving her face into the back of your shoulder.