viii

Here you were again. You and Billie. Just the two of you sat on a blanket under the stars in the same flower field. It was such a beautiful night and the air was warm but not too warm.

Wind was slightly pushing its way past all the strands of grass and all of the flower's stems. They parted easily for the gust of wind that would come and barge past, almost if they were scared.

Tonight, it was evident in the air that there was definitely more sexual tension than normal between the both of you. Billie had been a lot more touchy and needy; asking for kisses every few minutes, always needing to be touching you in some way, always being close to you and hanging onto your every word as you spoke— she looked at you like you were a meal tonight and she was going to devour you.

You returned the energy and matched her vibe. She enjoyed it very much. The constant flirting, the stares, the looks, silently simping over each other, the physical touch, how your pupils would blow as you admired her or even just looked at her, the way you constantly looked her up and down and admired her body even if she was just wearing a skirt and cute tank top.

In the corner of your eye, you see Billie turn her head to stare at you. You notice her do this for several minutes before you also turn to look at her. She starts grinning at you and giggling to herself like schoolgirl would around her crush. You returned the smile and couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"Can I kiss you, my sweet?"

There was that same and familiar fiery feeling in the pit of your stomach—She made you feel so wanted all the time. Unable to muster out a response verbally, you just nod dumbly and your breath hitches when she presses her lips against yours. The kiss is sweet. It's soft and gentle on both ends. But Billie, being the horny being she is, just can't help but want more and more and more from you.

Billie starts to initiate a more heated kiss, her lips needy and so warm and wet against your own. Her hands start to wonder your body and you can't help but feel turned on; the flirting and constant sexual jokes were getting to you and messing with you in the best way possible. All the times she would whisper something inappropriate to you and you tried to act like it didn't affect you and like you didn't want to just let her fuck you and take you—have you all to herself officially.

You were just scared that, what if she actually wasn't into you in the end and you just let her sleep with you that easily. You doubted it now, though, which is why—Tonight, you will let Billie have you in any way she wants you. Because, fuck, you're so whipped and you're so desperate for her touch and compliments.

"You looked so good tonight." Billie uttered; her eyes glimmering and bright as she pulled back to look at you.

"Yeah? How about you show me how good you thought I looked?" You suggested softly and brushed her hair out of her face as you went to lay on your side—mirroring her position.

"And how would you want me to do that, hm?" Billie rasped out to you as her hand softly traced up your waist and down your arm, dancing across until she reached the hand that was cupping her face.

"Well, you can start by letting me use that pretty face of yours as a seat and tongue-fuck me 'til I'm shaking." You be more specific with your suggestion to let her know that she's not just taking this the wrong way and misinterpreting your hints and that you are actually ready to take the physicality side of this 'relationship' further.

Billie grinned at you and leaned in yet again, capturing your lips in a soft, long-lasting kiss. Her hand becomes more bold and cocky as it continues to trail up and down your body, slowly applying more pressure until she is squeezing and tightly gripping your waist and hips in her hand.