vii

Billie apologized for how she acted. You also apologized. You communicated your feelings in a more calm manner and Billie assured you many times that she was interested and was genuinely serious about you and wanting to be with you. You thought that must've been some insecurities of yours from when you and Billie used to be together.

You took her out. You bought her gifts and gave her lots of kisses. It wasn't fair that she was always the one to be taking you out and buying you gifts. You just need to find that balance between the both of you.

At the end of the date where you took her out, she allowed you to be more dominant, so to say. When you kissed her, she allowed you to take control and pin her down in her backseat. She sat on your lap too, slightly rocking her hips into you and allowing you to be rough with her. She gave you the power because, although she knew she was ready for more, she knew you weren't ready for anything further than making out and a little bit of groping.

"Fuck.." Billie whines as you kiss her neck and suck on certain areas of her delicate skin. Her neck was so sensitive.

"I want..." Billie was going to tell you how much she needed and wanted you but remembered that you said a few weeks ago about how you weren't ready yet. That had to be a couple months ago now.

You had known her for five or six months again now.

Your hands wander her body and she feels so amazing in your hands; especially since that dress she is wearing is skin-tight and so sexy on her. Eventually, you just let your hands rest on her ass. She seems to thoroughly enjoy that and she moans in your ear. You don't know if that was on purpose but it's hot.

Billie tilts her head back a bit more and you see all the hickeys you have left—scattered on her neck and collarbones.

"Mm, you look so sexy. Marks all over your neck."

You tell her, groping her ass and helping her grind into you.

"Make more... Please."

Billie whimpered softly and tugged you closer to her neck again.

You struggle to find other places to place more hickeys and so you decided to just make the existing ones darker. As a response of this, Billie hisses in pain and you instantly stopped.

"Keep going. It feels nice. I like the pain."

You raise your eyebrows and continued like she had commanded. Kinky bitch.

She continued to moan and whine softly and it was driving you mad. Her little whimpers, heavy breaths in your ear and the way she grabbed onto you to stabilize herself as she slowly rocked against your lap.

"Awh—just—fuck..." Billie mumbled incoherently.

You moved your hands to grope her breasts and she seemed really happy with that decision. You smile to yourself at her reaction.

"God, I'm so... Fuck... Maybe we should stop."

"Do you want me to?" You ask in a seductive voice.

Billie bites her lips and whines, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

"No, but-but... It's not fair. You said you're not ready and I respect that... But don't start something you can't finish." Billie complained and shoved her face in the crook for your own neck.

"Why? Does it leave you horny and flustered?" You teased and Billie groaned.

"Shut up."

Billie softly panted and tried her best to still her rocking hips.

"I'm gonna stay here for about 10 minutes... Help myself... You go up to your apartment and get us a drink ready. I'll be up there soon," Billie placed one last hard, sloppy kiss on your lips and wiped a bit of the smudged lipstick from her lips off the sides of your own.

"There we go, you look all pretty again. Off you go!" Billie pouted and teased, lightly shaking her head at you and leaning in; her hands cupped your face and pushed your cheeks together.

Her eyes were hooded and her lips were swollen, red and the lipstick she wore was smudged. Hickeys scattered all over the skin of her chest, collarbones and neck. She looked so sexy—especially with that sexy, sultry smirk.

"Yes, ma'am." You reply jokingly and leave her alone in her car.

As promised, Billie arrived at your door around 10-15 minutes later. Her cheeks flustered, her hair a bit crazy and her eyes hooded as she stared at you. She leaned on the door frame of your apartment door and she looked so beautiful; standing at your door, dress pulled up to her upper thighs, legs slightly shaking, tits practically spilling out of her dress, straps falling down her shoulders and hickeys everywhere.

"Hey, stranger," Billie rasped and smirked, she looked drunk on sex.

"Come in... Nobody should see you like that." You laugh and quickly pull her inside. She laughed with you and tumbled inside your apartment.

"Why? Cuz you look like you ordered a hot, slut of a prostitute? Hm?" You wrap your arms around Billie's waist and pull her closer, she wrapped her own arms around your neck and shoulders. She grinned and rested her forehead against yours.

"How are you still so horny after fucking yourself?"

You laugh and she bit her bottom lip.

"You never fail to make me feel hot and bothered, Y/N. I just hope one day soon you'll let me have a taste of you and allow me to sit on your pretty face."

Yeah, the make-out session got you all hot and flustered and horny too but you didn't want to sleep with her yet. Soon, though. Tonight just didn't feel right to. You don't know why. And, yeah, those words definitely also made you feel a bit needy again. Just the idea alone made you so horny. Imagining Billie sat on your face, moaning and shaking. Or even her face between your thighs as you held her head by her hair and she looked up into your eyes while tonguing you.

You shivered and released a breath.

"I poured us a drink in the kitchen. Let's wind down now and go to bed soon. It's late."

"Sure, whatever you say, baby."

<3 ymfp toodles