Season 2

Stiles laid on the hospital chairs, asleep while speaking to himself. "Ohh - Just like that. No, no, you first. Me first?"

Mr. Martin stepped out of the room and noticed Stiles. "He's been here all night? Which one is he here for?"

"He's been here all weekend," Melissa replied. "Marika and Dmitri have come and gone as well."

"You're dirty," Stiles said.

"Paging Dr. Stateman. Dr. Stateman, please."

Stiles jolted awake and tried to get a Reese's from the vending machine,.

"Seriously?" Stiles asked. "Come - Just - Gah! It's not going to work. Whoa!" The vending machine fell to the ground.

Marika walked up, shaking her head. "Really?"

Lydia let out a loud scream. Scott heard from miles away.

Stiles and Marika ran to Lydia's room. "Lydia? Lydia!"

"What the hell was that?" Melissa wondered.

"Lydia?" Stiles and Marika called again.

Stiles and Marika looked out the open window, showing the nearly full moon.

Sheriff Stilinski was called in and said, "Naked? As in nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing, but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional."

"All right, you checked the whole hospital, right? Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing. They just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a 16-year-old redhead. Any other descriptors?"

Dmitri walked in and said, "5'3, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is actually strawberry blonde." He got several surprised looks. "What? I pay attention."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah."

"Uh - come here." He grabbed his son's ear. "What the hell are you and your friends still doing here?"

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles replied in a questioning tone.

"Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be. Take your friends."

"Okay, I can do that too."

"Yeah."

"Mm."

"We're gonna find them, so don't worry."

Dimitri grabbed the hospital gown and held it up to Scott who said, "This is the one she was just wearing? I'm not gonna let anymore hurt her. Not again."

"All right, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her," Stiles retorted and someone else appeared. "Wow!"

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us."

"I don't care - she's my best friend, and we need to find them before they do," Allison replied.

"I can find her before the cops can."

"How about before my father does?"

"He knows?"

"Yeah. I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUVs."

"Search party."

"It's more like a hunting party."

"Get in."