Lydia made her way to the school and went to the pool.

Dmitri, who stepped out of the boy's locker room, saw her and walked up to her. "Lydia? What are you doing here?"

Lydia shook her head. "I don't know. Something led me here."

"Something-"

Marika soon showed up to find Lydia and Dmitri hovering over a dummy. Marika glanced around, then up at the chair just as Lydia screamed.

"Lydia!" Marika called, catching her attention. "Why are you here? I got this weird dream about something and felt a strange need to come here."

She shrugged. "I don't know. I was on my way to the store to get ibuprofen for a headache and I ended up here. Marika, Dmitri, there's a dead body."

"It's okay, Lydia," Dmitri reassured. "Call the sheriff's station while Marika calls Stiles. He can help."

She nodded and called the station. Stiles soon arrived. "Lydia? Marika? Dmitri? Are you okay?"

Lydia glanced to Marika and Dmitri. "I'm okay. Marika and Dmitri are okay. That, over there..." She pointed to a lifeless boy in the lifeguard chair. "Not okay."

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad."

"I already called 911," Lydia replied.

Stiles frowned. "You called the police before you called me?"

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?"

"Yes!"

Dmitri glanced Stiles. "Marika called you while Lydia called 911."

Stiles called Scott and relayed the information. He said after a moment, "Yep. Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. It's like the frickin' Shining over here. Two little twin girls come out of the woods, start askin' me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Make sure it was them? Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?"

Stiles hung up and Marika asked, "The werewolves?"

He nodded. "Boyd and Cora. That's what Scott is thinking."

Marika turned to Lydia. "Do you want some company tonight?"

Lydia nodded. "Please."

Dmitri raised a brow. "Girls night?"

Marika and Lydia shared a look and the former nodded. "Yup. Don't miss us too much."

"Haha. Like I would."

"Please. You can't fool me, Dima."

The police arrived and escorted Lydia home. Stiles insisted on following them. Dmitri chose to follow as well for the time being. When they got inside, Lydia said, "I had a police escort, and I've got Marika with me."

Stiles shot her an innocent look. "I know the inner workings of that force, all right? They're not as reliable as people think."

Lydia frowned. "Well, you also didn't have to follow us into my room. Dmitri had the right idea."

Dmitri smirked lightly from the doorway. "Gotta respect a lady's private spaces."

Stiles glanced around the room. "Well, I... uh, yeah, I don't have an answer for that. I can leave."

Marika crossed her arms. "What, Stiles? You look like you got a question."

Stiles shook his head. "Well, I'm not... I haven't been dying to ask anything. I... no questions here for Stiles. Nothing."