Dmitri poured a water bottle over Marika's head. "Since you refuse to get checked out, this'll have to do. Also, Stiles wants us to meet him and Scott at Derek's and convince him Ms. Blake is the Darach."

"Let's go," Marika said as she stood and wobbled. "Maybe slowly."

The two got to Derek's loft about the same time as Scott and Stiles and latter said, "Ms. Blake, Jennifer, is the Darach. She took my dad. She's gonna try to tell you she's not, but we all saw her. She hurt Marika and Scott."

"She's the one killing innocent people," Marika added.

Derek's lips pursed and he nodded. "Find somewhere to hide. Someone's coming."

The teens ducked in a dark corner moments before Jennifer entered. "Derek? Derek, where are you?"

"Right here," Derek replied, stepping out of the shadows.

"Thank God." She hugged Derek. "Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it from any of them."

"From who?" Derek asked, playing the innocent.

"Scott, Stiles, Marika, Dmitri. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?"

"Promise you'll listen to me," Jennifer said, kissing Derek.

"I promise."

Jennifer pulled away. "They're already here, aren't they? So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

The teens stepped out from the shadows and Scott glared at her. "We told him you're the one killing people."

Jennifer scoffed. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense."

Stiles' eyes got misty as he asked, "Where's my dad?"

"How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

He crossed his arms. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No."

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia and why she gave Marika a bad concussion."

"Lydia Martin? Marika Caldwell? I don't know anything about that."

Derek stared at Jennifer. "What do you know?"

"I know that these boys and this young lady, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."

"What if we can?" Scott questioned.

He held up a powdery substance and Jennifer narrowed her eyes. "What is that?"

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure... which means you can use it... and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?"

Scott tossed the powder onto her and her disguise fell away, revealing a badly scarred, bald figure before shifting back to her disguise.

She tried to leave, and Derek stopped her by grabbing her neck. "Derek, wait, wait! You need me."

"What are you?" Derek asked angrily.

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!"

He did so and said after a moment, "Mistletoe."

Moments later, he hung up the phone. His hand tightened around Jennifer's neck.