Parrish looked at the blonde and said, "Marika, I know this is hard."

Marika glared at him. "I explained it to you already. Those guys came out of nowhere. They jumped us and tried to steal our car. It looked like one of them had a knife and I think they might have been wearing masks, but I can't be sure. Everything just happened so fast. As soon as he was able, Scott called Mr. Argent."

He sighed. "Okay, that's enough. Thank you, Marika."

She left the station and leaned against the back wall. Tears stung her eyes and she blinked them away. She wouldn't cry. How many more tears did she have to shed? She mentally cursed emotions, wishing she could feel nothing.

Dmitri walked up to his sister and said quietly, "You okay?"

Marika put on a brave face. "Yeah."

"Liar. You up for going to Scott's?"

"I guess."

---

They made their to Scott's and as soon as she arrived, he said, "We have to get to Deaton's. Want a ride?"

"No," Marika said.

"Stiles will be there. I think you should be with him."

Dmitri nodded. "He makes a good point. Come on, Mari."

Marika huffed and Scott let her get the passenger's seat. As soon as they arrived at the clinic, Kira walked in supporting Stiles and Lydia stumbled slightly, so Scott rushed to support her.

Lydia looked up at them. "Something's happening. I had this sudden rushing feeling, like we're running out of time."

Marika pursed her lips as they made their way into the operating room and Stiles said, "Yeah. Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too."

After a moment of trying to calm herself down, Marika asked harshly, "Where to?"

"The school," Scott answered.

Dmitri frowned at his sister. "What's going on with you?"

Marika shook her head. "Nothing."

"Liar."

"Dmitri, you call me a liar one more time and I'll drown you."

"You gotta calm down, Mari."

"Shut up."

Once again, they climbed into the Jeep and drove to the school. Stiles climbed out and stumbled to a railing and Marika ran towards him. Stiles turned slowly to face his friends and said, "Scott, hold on. I know what you're all thinking. If this works, it might kill me too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?"

Marika narrowed her eyes. "Yeah, and it's a stupid plan."

Scott nodded. "The plan is to save you. That's the plan I'm going with."

They walked to the front door and Scott and Dmitri opened it. Marika sighed, preparing to see the lockers and instead, saw snow. "What in Zeus' name?"

Scott frowned. "Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan."

They stood near each other as they observed their surroundings. A bandaged soldier wearing an old bomber jacket appeared. Marika and Dmitri pulled out their swords and looked back at Lydia.

"Don't let him die," Marika said. She added with a whisper, "Please."

Lydia nodded and they guarded each other. The Oni materialized before them and Dmitri and Marika glared at them.