.・-: 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

                    DARKNESS, that's what I had been looking at for the past three years, with the occasional vision. It's not like that matters though, because I never woke up to process it, who knows I could have seen the start of a war and I would never know.

but it doesn't matter if I saw something world-changing it took away three years of my life.

Three. Years.

and here I am again looking at the darkness because for the life of me I can't stay awake for more than a few hours without passing out again.

"HEY!" someone yells.

I open my eyes and am met with an angry uber driver. "We're here." He grumbles.

"Oh sorry," I mumble out, once again my powers are more of an inconvenience than anything.

Darla is met with a tall gate with the words 'Nevermore Academy'

apparently the uber driver was too lazy to drive here all the way to the front. Probably scared, she rolls her eyes.

grabbing her bags from the ground as well as her backpack she opens the gates to her new home.

Darla looks to the sky seeing it's clear with the sun out, "At least it is sunny so I don't feel totally alone." She says as she walks down the long path.

after a long and grueling walk to the front gate she sighs, she looks around and sees a few students lingering.

Darla remembers being told that Principal Weems wouldn't be here to greet her and just go to the registrar's office to pick up her schedule and uniform.

Darla looks at the school one more before heading in.

She surprisingly quickly finds the registrar's office. "Hello?" She calls to particularly no one sense so one is here.

She waits a few seconds for an answer. No answer. "Hello?" She calls out again.

She looks around the dark old place, she feels uncomfortable with no windows in the room. Darla then notices a bell on the counter with nothing else. She steps forward and presses it with hesitation.

Suddenly a lady pops out of nowhere making Darla jump in surprise. "Jesus!" She yells gripping her bags tighter.

"Hello, girl." Said the creepy old lady.

Darla blinks "Um, yes hello." She looks around "I'm here to pick up my schedule and uniform?"

The lady laughs "Ah yes yes!" She gets up walking to a filing cabinet Darla hesitantly follows her.

"You must be that new student hmm?" eyeing the nervous girl up and down. "I knew Addams once, we went to this very school." She says.

"Relative?" She says looking at Darla weirdly.