.・-: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙥

THE ADDAMS may be freaky but Darla Erikson wasn't like them, her father and mother were both outcasts but had their opinions on doing miscreant things

She had her fair share of oddness though, one being trying to kill her friend twice.

When she was little she didn't know the impact her visions can have, but she soon learned that when her friend almost lost her life.

It was another gloomy day with the sun shining and not a cloud in sight when Pugsley, Wednesday, and Darla were playing by the river at Addams's house.

"Wednesday! Wednesday!" Darla calls out a little too excitedly for the emotionless girl, with Pugsley by her side.

She walks up to Wednesday "What are you doing?"

"dissecting a frog," she says with tools around her and a sliced-open frog in front of her.

Darla pales while Pugsley yells out "Oh! Oh! Me next! Me next!"

Wednesday then explains in graphic detail how she will slice him open. Darla almost pukes walking away from them to the river.

The once sunny day had turned to be gloomy with clouds rolling in and covering the sun.

Darla looks out at the water, watching the river flow gently.

She picks up a rock, and throws it into the water, emerging from the water where the rock splashed is a flower with luminescent petals.

Darla blinks and randomly more flowers appear by the ripples caused by the splash.

She was about to call out to Wednesday and Pugsley when she looked over at them, Pugsley on the ground with a scalpel in the pigtailed girl's hand.

She gulps and looks away, the clouds had become darker and a sudden rain dropped slid across her face.

Darla yawns and sits down by the rocks by the river. Her eyes close.

When they open again she is by the flower, she can't look around only at the flower.

She feels as if she is seeing this and not really there.

Darla or who ever reaches out their tiny hand to the flower when she is splashed with water.

She sits up straight to see Wednesday and Pugsley by her. "Our parents are calling us."