.・-: 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙖𝙮

                    DARLA SITS IN HER BED, doing her homework, Xavier across from her is grabbing something out of his desk. Darla flips a page from her textbook, "What are you doing?"

Xavier looks up for a second before hurriedly searching his closet, "Going to a meeting."

She pauses looking up from her work watching a panicky Xavier run around, "If I am late again they will kill me," He mutters.

"Who will kill you?" She asks curiously, the dark-haired girl couldn't care less what he was doing or who he was meeting up with but with him running around like this, her interest was piqued.

"Have you seen a long purple cloak?" He asks ignoring her question. Her eyebrows raised in confusion, "Uh, no."

Xavier grabs a cloak from under his bed, joining the weird mask in his hand. "Okay, I don't want to know anymore, you're probably in a cult or something." She looks away from him and back to her work.

He laughs, "What? You don't want to be a part of our elite club?"

Darla realizes what he was talking about. She continues writing down in her notebook, "By your elite club you mean the NightShades?"

Xavier's mouth drops open for a second before closing it "How did you know that?"

She thinks back to her first day getting here "Ajax blabbed about it, even showed me the place. You guys should clean that place up."

Xavier looks even more shocked, and a little betrayed. "Of course, he would" He muttered

Xavier walks to the door, he pauses "You sure you don't want to come?"

"No way, I don't want to join another group of yours. The first one almost killed me."

He rolls his eyes "You weren't gonna die Darla," She looks at him for a second then mutters "Felt like it."

He sighs walking up to her and sitting by her on her bed, "Come on it will be fun."

"What? the occasional skinny dipping and parties, no thanks." She says "Plus I'm already talked about too much I don't need to drunkenly spill more secrets for the school to talk about me more."

Xavier pulls away her notebook to actually get her to look at her. "Please?" he begs, "You've been stuck in your room all day and all night besides classes, you're becoming a little boring."

Darla gasped, smacking his arm playfully. "I am not boring."

Xavier stands up and starts walking to the door, "Sure."

Darla bites her nail, on one hand, she could get a lot of studying done, alone. And on the other hand, she could get shitfaced and not be alone.

She stands up as Xavier is about to leave, "Just one time." She says holding up a finger.