Chapter 7: London

It was almost midnight. Carlos made her come thrice in free practice. Time to return the favor.

She goes down on her knees as Carlos sits on the sofa, his cock still hard.

Carlos had imagined this so many times the past two weeks.  He'd think this is all a dream had it not been for the sting of her kisses on his shaft.

His fingers slid into her hair as he guides her head down.

The second her lips touched his cock, he knew this will all be over way too soon if he doesn't control himself.
"Mamma Mia,  Victoria. Take it"

She is fucking amazing as he feels the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat. If this is what free practice with Victoria is like, he can't imagine qualifying and race day.

"Ah, Victoria, you have to stop. I will come if you don't" Carlos taps her.

Victoria sits back on her heels and her lips swollen from all the kissing and sucking that they did this evening.

Fucking beautiful. Lando is correct. He is pussy whipped.

"I thought that was the idea of free practice." She runs a finger down his cock, and he jerks.
"Free practice is for you. Right now, I need to try to be inside you" Hands under her arms, Carlos hauls her to her feet to lift her back onto his lap.

He ducks to grab the pocket of his discarded jeans on the floor to get the only condom he brought.

Victoria glares at him.

"Always ready?"

"Old habits die hard. Is that how you say it?" he smiles as he tear the wrapper off to put on the rubber

He flicks one of her nipples, sucking it gently and positions her on his lap.

"It might be better if you stay on top. Take whatever you can."

She rides him halfway and she adjusts herself to get used to his size. They are already panting. She is very tight but the foreplay helped a lot to prepare her for this.

"Eres mi media naranja. Being inside you...I have never felt anything like you before. I am never going without you again." He kissed her as he pushed inside her slowly.

"Come on, move with me" he commands.

Very quickly, it gets out of control, and they are fucking each other like horny teenagers kissing and biting and licking. Victoria bit his earlobe and started kissing him gently on his neck.

Victoria loved how aware Carlos was of her needs. He was gentle with her breasts, ocassionally sucking in some milk to ease the pressure. Her nails rake at his skin while he fucks her slow. He knew she's overly sensitive so every move was meant to pleasure her.

"I'm close. I'm close. Carlos... i'm close" she says while circling her hips around his cock.

She bites her hands before holding on to his broad shoulders for support.
He felt her tightening around him and soon he came hard.

He stayed inside her for a while as she lie on top of him. He felt his chest wet to realise she was crying.

"Hey... are you crying? Are you okay? No. Did I hurt you?"

She lifts her head to look at him.

"No. I just feel overwhelmed. I never thought I will get to experience this again. "