Epilogue

One year later
SILVERSTONE

Victoria came out of the garage wearing a leather jacket and distressed jeans. She is already wearing her helmet, which Carlos found funny.

"Hola mi amor

"Hola mi amor. Why are you wearing your helmet already?" he laughs as flips open her helmet visor so that he can see her.

"Oohh! There you go. I didn't know how to open it. Thanks, love. So we are filming what again?" Victoria asks him with a nervous grin.

"Hotlaps. So we go around the circuit. You will be my passenger. "

"Right. The video you showed me was intense. Is this safe?"

"You are with me.of course, it is safe" he responds as he helps her tighten her helmet before escorting her to the Ferrari.

He revved the engine and Victoria clung to her seat.

"Nervous? We haven't even started?" He asks while looking at her

"How fast do we go again?"

"Around 270 kph"

"Okay, let's go."

He accelerated and went flat out by Abbey the first corner.

"Carloooooosssss... my god... careful" Victoria screamed as she felt the intensity and her eyes was closed

"Why is your eyes closed?" He asks

"Don't mind me. Focus on driving." She snaps as she held on to hear seat.

"Open your eyes, love. You have to see it."

"I feel like i'll be sick when I do." She laughs but she opens her eyes to look at Carlos.

It was then that she saw the people around the circuit holding placards with the words...

¿Quieres casarte conmigo?

Carlos started to slow down and eventually he stopped the car along Wellington straight.

By this time Victoria is already crying. She saw Anita carrying Lily and Carlos' whole family and her Nana. They are all there and it is a proposal.

Carlos was out of the car and he opened her door, unfastened her seatbelt and helped her remove her helmet. She's shaking and was already crying by the time he helped her get out of the car.

" Victoria, my love. When I met you, I had no idea how you and Lily would change my life. You have been nothing but amazing and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. ¿Quieres casarte conmigo? Will you marry me?"

"YES" Victoria kneels to kiss him as he puts on her ring.

"Te amo"

Carlos chose to propose at Silverstone because it was where their journey started. Silverstone will always be special for him and Victoria.