14) ours

"well, the kids we'll be here" angel says in a deeper tone then normal I think they both look the same exactly, how idk contacts and style change?

"We on the other hand" they both say and my eyes get covered I get worried and my ass gets grabbed, I grab the shirt of the twin in front of me.

"Don't touch it." The twin in front of me says I nod.

"Use your words" they both growl. I drop my hands and I hear them gasp.

"I'm sorry" I say starting to panick my hands get put back on shoulder Infront of me. Then hands grab my ass and more grabs my inner thighs lifting me to the front twins hips.

"This will be fun" they groan and a finger enters both holes simultaneously.

"Mmmmmm" I moan and they go faster.

"Can you not tell who's who" the one in front of me. I shake my head and my clothes get ripped a tounge starts playing with my nipple and finger to my clit. I jolt and they laugh, a gust of wind gose by and I know we're not on the ground any more.

"No" I say telling the truth. They laugh and bite my marks, I scream and they enter a finger again.

"Fuck wait" I say and the twin behind me start playing with my tail.

"Ahhh" I moan and they move me to where one twin Is below me the other is behind me, still in pants. With there fingers still inside me, they start moving opposite of each other and my toes curl.

"Mmmm, please. I didn't" I start and they go faster, my mind gose blank body gose numb.

"Tell us who we are and we'll give you what you want" the one in front says I shake my head and they stop I'm pushed off and curl up, I don't know where I am who can see or where anyone is. I'm not inside or on the ground witch makes it scarier that I'm naked.

"We're in the clouds no one can see you." One says I start crying. There testing me too see if I love them but I don't know I'm scared. What if I get it wrong what if they really start hating me.

"No thats enough" I hear and I'm yanked up and into lips. As I relax into the kiss he wraps my legs around him and the other twin starts nibbling my neck. They both slam into me and I brake the kiss.

"Ahhhh" I scream and they start bouncing me. One starts playing with my wings the other with my tail.

"Oh my fuck please, fuck" I say and they go faster the one in front seems more dominant than the other, but I dosent feel right witch makes it more of a turn on.

"Love, please" I say grabbing the shoulders in front of me he groans and gose faster.

"Come on solar scream for us" angel moans turning me on more they slam into me one more time.

"Kings" I scream and spazz. They keep going till I come undone three more times, then angel has me for two more while I can hear graoning behind me.

"Fuck lunar" damion moans causing me and angel to come undone again.

I'm placed on my feet and fall, the blind fold get removed and I'm in royal wear on a blanket next to the water where the kids are playing. I look around and see angel and damion in swim shorts playing with the kids.

"Mommy come join us" hazel says damion smiles angel laughs.

"Mommys tired from all that happened" angel says

"Ya it hit her hard" damion says.

"Ya really hard" angel says the kids get worried.

"Something hit mommy" they yell flying over to me the boys start laughing so hard they fall going under.