12) little feelings

i wake up pinned to the wall and with barley any clothes on.

"look my treasure is awake, were gonna play a game if you moan the fabric covering you fall till theirs nothing left. how ever if you dont moan nothing happend." he says

"the catch" i say he walks over and runs his hands over my bare stomach.

"if you win ill let you go, if i win i get to have you all of you." he says i head butt him he glares at me, he tightens the retraints ans starts kissing my body.

"dont worry, youve been with out your mates touch for three months, this will be over soon." he says and rubs me through the fabric.

"mmm" i moan and the thin fabric over my chest falls.

damions pov

"he got her right when she walked out." tom says running in.

"who"

"brad" he says and the girl freak out.

"hes gonna rape her." cat yells

"what is he"

"a lust giant" ben says and i punch a hole threw the concrete

"i know where he is, but it four hours" b says

"lets try to make it faster" angel says and we take off.

eclipse pov

"weve been at this for hours cant anyone remove the last three pieces." brad yells and the door slams open.

"sir we have a pr." the guy says and falls down the stairs dead at thier feet.

"who the hell." brad says the lights go out pounding sound echo, when the lights come back on angel and damion are standing victorious.

"solar" angel says he takes me down from the wall and wraps a big jacket over me.

"oh thank god your ok." angle says i walk up to damion who still hasnt looked at me. i start crying and hitting him.

"im sorry your mates a worthless human ok, why wont you look at me, why do you hate me." i say my anger replaced with grief and depression.

" why, what did i do. why was i weak, why am i alive" i cry he pulls me to him as i cry on his shoulder.

"im so sorry ballerina, i wasnt trying to make it bad about being human its just they cant bother you as an angel your stronger then them. i should of explained that."he starts babiling i laugh and kiss him, whitch he immedietly returns and heats up. he grabs my ass lifting me onto his hip.

"mmm" i moan, shit this is the worst time and place to. as i think that a gust of wind gose by.

"so there are now two small fabric stoping us from seeing you under this jacket." damion says and throws me on the bed, my body feels hot i start to squirm.

"Now thats not what i want to see." damion says and angel starts kissing the devil mark.

"mmm" i moan and cover my mouth.

"one more" angel says and they bite there mark.

"ahhh" i moan and the jacket falls.

"damn you are hot and all ours" angel says putting his mouth on my nipple, he lays me into him as damio climbs over.

angel pov

i wake up to puking, i open my eyes and rush to the bathroom.

"solar" i say and see eclipse hovering the toilet she sees me and hides.