2) team

"your coming with us." Damion growls and grabs my bag it breaks I run away as it fixes its self.

"I run to the beach and jump into the water."

"Are they following us." I ask dex shakes his head and I continue to swim.

"Hey dex get me some dry clothes please." I say getting undressed I change, and dex runs up with my bag. I turn to see the alphas.

"Nope sorry but I can't let you leave." Angel says putting a cloth around me.

"Eclipse the bag" dex says I grab my bag and get my tazor. He falls and I run. Damion jumps in front of me stopping me.

"What are you." He says grabbing my arms I look at dex who is being choked.

"Don't hurt him please" I say his grip around dex loosens but he doesn't let go.

"I'm a witch" I say he growls and drops dex grabbing my jaw

"What are you." He growl his eyes snapping from dragon to cat then wolf.

"Witch" I say he growls and picks my jaw up. I look at his grey blue eyes and he drops me.

"Who are you." I say he smiles

"I am a the shifter king. And now my little human mate, you are mine" he growls picking me up. Dex throws the bag to me it swallows me and him.

"What the hell." I hear and open my eyes to my bedroom.

"I'm so glad gran was a witch, I wouldn't be able to survive for ten years if not." I say and the bag gets picked up.

"Where do you think thier taking us." Dex says I shrug and curl up.

"Eclipse come out please." They say opening the top.

"Wow your so tiny." Angel says I smile and hide more.

"No please we won't hurt you." He says I shake my head and dex pokes his head out.

"We're good Mr. Anger is by the rail." He says I get out and see I'm hanging and fall out.

"Wow, you are human." Angel says helping me to my feet. I start figetting dex sits on my shoulder wrapping his tail around my neck.

"Maybe they'll make it quick." I whisper

"Eclipse I don't think they'll kill you, there your mates" he says I shake my head.

"No Gran said. Your mate will save you from the world and protect you from yourself." I say and damion almost falls off the rail.

"There shifters eclipse theyre half of each other." He says

"No they hate me, I don't want to die." I say scared.

"They won't kill you, that'll kill them also. Member the mate bond cant be broken not unless cast aside/rejected." He says I nod.

"The monkeys right we're not gonna hurt you. Damion just has a bit of an aggresive temper." Angel says looking at my arm. You can see a big handprint briuse forming

"It don't hurt." I say pulling my arm away from view. Damion growls and I jump to the rail.

"Jump to the tree by Damion, But becareful." Dex says I nod and jump.

"Not the best idea." He says grabbing my bag lifting me back to him.

"It never breaks when you want it to." Dex huffs.

"Hey I thought you were on our side." Angel says to dex, they can understand him. Wait, I get scared they heard everything they know everything.

"Easy, your safe." Damion say I relax unwillingly.