Chapter One: Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe 1.The Beginning

🕸🖤
~I'm not sure who's twisted idea was to put hundreds of teenagers in underfunded schools run by people whose dreams were crushed years ago...but I appriciate the sadism.~

"I want names." I flatly say as I pull out the apple from my brother's mouth.
"Don't know who they were...honest." Pugsley whimpers, looking as he was about to cry. "It happened so fast.."

"Pugsley, emotion equals weakness. Pull yourself together." He whimpers slightly. "Now."

As I tried to help him up, my head snapped back and I suddenly went into a state of mind seeing who locked Pugsley up in his locker.

[Jock:"You scared, kid?" They laughed and pushed him in the locker, putting the apple I'm his mouth and slamming the door in his face.]

I snapped out of my vision, trying to control my breathing.
"You okay?" Pugsley looked at me confused.

~I'm not about to confess to my brother that I've recently been plagued by visions. They come on without warning, feels like electroshock therapy...but without the satisfying afterburn.~

Slowly getting up, I walk away from him. "Leave this to me."
"Wednesday? What are you gonna do?" My brother asked concerned.
"What I do best."

🕸🖤

"Yo, Dalton, look! Pigsley's sister." One of the jocks said as I approached their pool.

"Hey, freak! This is a closed practice." They all laughed. I can't wait to wipe those smiles off of their faces.

"The only person who gets to torture my brother is me." Slowly, I moved my arms away from my back, holding the bags of piranhas. With a small smile, I drop them in the pool, watching as they started swimming towards the boys. Their screams and cries were music to my ears.
"AHHH!" Dalton shrieks in pain.

🕸🖤

This is the most terrible car ride I have ever had. And no, it's not because I'm headed to my new school; it's because of my parents and their disgusting love song. After they stopped giving each other affection, they looked at me.

"Darling, how long do you intended on giving us the cold shoulder?" My mother asked as I slowly turned towards our butler, Lurch.

"Lurch. Please remind my parents that I'm no longer speaking to them." He grunts in response.

"I promise you, my little viper. You will love Nevermore. Won't she, Tish?" My father said, turning towards my mother again, holding her hand. Really? Can't you just keep your hands to yourselves for 1 minute?

"Of course she will. It's the perfect school for her." She agrees with him.

"Why? Because it was the perfect school for you? I have no interest in following your footsteps. Becoming captain of the fencing team. Queen of The Dark Prom. President of the Seance Society." There is no way I wish to be like her.

"I merely ment that finally you will be among peers who will understand you. Maybe you'll even make some friends." I highly doubt it. Friends are a waste of time.