Chapter Four: Woe What A Night 1.Clues

"Hey Wens. Where have you been?" There she is. My sweet and annoying girlfriend.

"Mortuary." Turning away from her, I drop my bag on the ground and sit at my desk.

"Without me?! Now that's just heartbreaking...I wanted to see some dead people." Kate crosses her arms and sighs dramatically, dropping on my bed with a whine.

I just sigh and shake my head at her behavior, smiling softly. "I promise I'll take you with me next time, kitten."

She quickly sat up and smiled at me. Of course I'm dating a crazy girl, I guess I do have a type.

"Cara mia, could you help me with something?"

"Anything for you, dragă."

🕸🖤

"When I suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, I did not have Ted Bundys pinterest in mind" Enid said a little grossed out, stopping behind me to look at the pictures.

"Still not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." I turn away from her to analyze the board again.

"Is this why you snuck out last night?"

I nod. "Thing and I made a unsanctioned trip to the morgue"

Enid let out a quiet 'oh'.

As I put every picture in its place, I feel something brush against my leg. I look down to see those red eyes that could steal your soul. Those red eyes that I've grown to love so much.

"There you are, kitten." The cat started to purr as she jumped on my desk, next to the board. I held my hand in front of her face. She sniffed my hand and eventually rubbed her head against it, purring even louder.

"Anyway..." Turning back to my board, I pick up some of the pictures and turn to face Enid. "I've already made a big discovery. Turns out all the
monsters victims have had body parts surgically removed."

"First one a kidney, the second a finger..." I say as I hand Enid each picture.

"Wednesday- i don't feel..."

"-the third a gull bladder. And the bearded man from the meeting house. Two toes. Do you understand what this means? These murders are mindless. He's collecting trophies like a seasoned serial killer. It's quite impressive, actually-" A soft meow interrupted me and when I turn to look at Kate, she jumped off my desk and walked to- a passed out Enid.

I sigh. "Thing..."

Thing gave me a thumbs up, before crawling away.

🕸🖤

"While most plants the word that pollinators with sweet nectar many carnivores varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception. The Orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect luring the males in. Now once the plan is pollinated what do male and insects get in exchange?"

~ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sᴏᴜʟs~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें