3. Poe Cup

Back to Wednesdays pov because why not:

"Wednesday!" I heard Enid yell after me as I was heading to Miss Thornhill's class.

I stop and turn to face her. "What is it, Enid?"

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to walk to class with you." She smiles. I roll my eyes and keep walking while Enid follows me.

"So...how are things with Kate? Are you two ok now?" Enid asked, hugging her books.

I nod my head. "We are good, now."

"Then where is she?" My face heats up a little and I try to walk a bit faster so Enid dosent see it.

"She- she is still in our dorm. She's a little...sore and needs rest." I explain quickly.

Enid looks at me confused. "Why? She was fine yesterday when I saw her. Did something happen last ni-" her eyes widened as my face heats up even more.

"DID YOU TWO FUC-" I quickly cover her mouth.

"Enid. Shut. The hell. Up. Say an other word about this, and I'll make sure you will not reach the next full moon alive." She nods her head and I move my hand a way from her mouth. She had a big smirk on her face. I roll my eyes as we finally reached our class.

I sat down trying to get away from Enid, but unfortunately she sat right next to me.

"Hey, Wednesday? Can I ask you a favor?" Enid asked.

"Go on."

"Remember the Poe Cup?"

I nod my head.

"Well...Yesterday, Yoko had a little garlic accident...and she can't participate anymore. So...i was wondering if you could- help us?" Enid said, playing with her hands.

"Enid. I don't have time for such childi- wait, us?" I turned to her.

"Yes? Kate is also in the team. I'm sure she'll be happy if you'd join us." She smiled brightly.

I just stared at her for a while, until the teacher came in. Enid kept looking at me, waiting for my answer. Instead, I turned to focus on what the teacher was talking about, making Enid huff and look away as well.

🕸🖤

"I kept seeing the same purple book" I said as thing picked one random purple book.

"No the cover was darker. More like a
day old contusion, keep looking."

"I don't find usually find student in here looking for actual books. Most sneak in to make out." Said Miss Thornhill. I really didn't miss your face, please go away.