Chapter 1

Third P.O.V.

Layra Velaryon was currently with her Septa who wasn't like most Septas. Septa Lily was someone who actually let them have fun instead of being a bitch like the other Septas.

Septa Lily

Layra's dress

Layra's dress

"That's enough for today, Princess

"That's enough for today, Princess." Septa Lily told her student who smiles happily.

"Thank you, Septa Lily." Layra said and hugged the older woman and ran out of the room swiftly.

Layra was the eldest child of Laenor Velaryon and Rhaenyra Targaryen. She's the only legitimate child of the two. But Layra Never said a word about her brothers since her mother always told her to shut her mouth.

That's why she's closer to her father, and her father's parents. Her mother did try but Layra kept pushing her away.

"Father!!" Layra exclaims once she sees her father who turned with a smile.

"How was your lessons?" Laenor asks as he hugged her.

"It was wonderful. We learned about Princess Nymeria." Layra told her father.

"That's a good thing. Your mother is currently in labor." Laenor told his daughter who rolled her eyes.

"Why can't we go see grandfather and grandmother? I don't like being in Kings Landing." Layra told her father who gave her a sad look.

"I wish for the same, Little Dragon." Laenor told her. "But you are going to be needed in the Dragon Pit, soon."

"Of course, father." Layra said and kissed her father's cheek and quickly ran to her room to change.

*Later*

Layra was standin with her brothers and nephews as they watched the dragonkeepers lead, Vermax, Jacaerys' dragon out.

The head dragonkeepers was talking in High Valyria, but another dragonkeepers was translating since Jacaerys didn't know the language.

Layra wanted to strangle her brother because unlike her brothers she had learned High Valyria, while her brother refused.

"You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young prince." Translated the dragonkeeper. "As Prince Aegon has with Sunfyre. Or Princess Layra with Nyxondra."

The guys all look over at Layra who wasn't looking at them but her dragon who was being led towards them.

Nyxondra was like a female version of Balerion and was a lot bigger than the other dragons in the Dragon Pit.

She thanks the keeper who nods. She leads Nyxondra out of the Dragon Pit before she gets on and flies away.

Ever since Layra could remember she would always let her dragon leave the pit to eat something that's not sheep.

Nyxondra's diet consists of grizzly bears, sharks, deer, and whales. Layra noticed she kept getting bigger because of the diet, so she had decided to train Nyxondra.

Layra trained her to come when she whistles and not to go to the Dragon Pit anymore.

They flew around for several hours before heading back to Kings Landing.

"Remember, riña, rughagon nyke hen kesīr se pār find aōha cave īlon found earlier." Layra told her dragon who grumbles.

(Remember, girl, drop me off here and then find your cave we found earlier.)

Nyxondra drops down and let's Layra off and then flies away confusing everyone. Layra doesn't answer there questions but walks back to the castle.

When she arrives her father greets her. She follows her father to her parents shared room.

"You look annoyed father." Layra notes.

"I'm fine, sweetheart." Laenor says with a forced smile but Layra caught it.

"It's mother, isn't it?" Layra asks stopping walk which made Laenor stop.

"Yes, now drop this conversations." Laenor said.