Chapter 17

Third P.O.V.

Layra was currently sitting in the garden going over some paperwork.

Layra's dress & hair

"Cousin, we need to talk

"Cousin, we need to talk." Rhaena's voice is heard.

Layra looks up to see her cousins with scared and worried faces.

"Of course. What's wrong?" Layra asks gesturing for them to take a seat.

The two take the seats in front of their cousin and wiped their sweaty hands on their dresses.

"We are both pregnant." Baela revealed causing Layra to stop what she's doing and looked up at her cousins.

"Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! Do they know?" Layra asks.

"We haven't told them yet because we're scared." Rhaena told her.

Layra nodded before gestured for her guards to come over.

"Yes, My Queen?" The guard asks.

"Can you go find Lord Nymor and Lord Cregan. Have them come here." Layra told the guard who nods before quickly leaves.

"How's being queen?" Baela asks.

"It's a little stressful but I have Alicent, Aemond and the council helping." Layra answered.

That's when the reappears with Nymor and Cregan.

"Thank you, Ser Erryk." Layra says.

"You're welcome, My queen." Erryk says before retaking his spot.

"How many we be of assistance, Your Grace?" Nymor asks.

"Baela, Rhaena, go ahead." Layra says.

The twins get up and each take their husband's hand and leading them in separate directions.

A few minutes later Layra heard cheers making her laugh out loud. Baela and Rhaena rush back over as their husbands will send a letter back to their homes to inform their family about their wives being pregnant.

"How far along are you both?" Layra asks.

"I'm a month behind you and Baela." Rhaena answered.

"Which means we are three moons pregnant." Baela told her cousin.

"That means our children will probably be friends when they grow." Layra mused with a smile.

The three squeal happily before hugging each other.

"Have you and Aemond thought of names?" Baela asks.

"We have. If it's a boy his name will either be,  Emry or Ramond. If it's a girl her name will be either, Ramona, Aemma, Lana, Mayra, or Nayra." Layra answered.

"Those are cute names." Rhaena answered.

"Thank you cousin." Layra answered.

"You'd really name your daughter after Viserys' first wife?" Baela asks.

"I would." Layra answered.