Chapter 6

Third P.O.V.

Sadly Viserys and his family had to leave which meant that Aemond and Layra wouldn't see each other for a bit. Layra was currently in her room when she heard footsteps running out in the hallway. She quickly grabs her robe to see a squire running in the hallway.

She quickly follows him to see a body in the fireplace where she was stitched up. She screams out loud making everyone wake up and rush to her.

They see her staring at the fireplace and quickly realized something. Where was Laenor.

"FATHER!!!" Layra yells as Rhaenys knelt down next to her staring at her sons dead burnt body

Layra looks up angrily realizing that Daemon and Rhaenyra had actually did what they planned.

She got up and grabbed a dagger she had hidden in her dress and quickly ran to her mother's room to see her asleep. But before she could get closer she is dragged out of the room by her grandsire, Corlys.

"Don't!" He hissed.

"She killed my father...." Layra hisses.

"You'll get your revenge, but for now, leave it." Corlys told her and Layra nods sadly.

*Time skip*

Her mother, siblings and uncle left Driftmark to Dragonstone. Rhaenyra tried to get her daughter to come with them but Layra slapped her mother before running to stand with her grandmother, grandfather, uncle, and cousins.

"You aren't my family. They are my family." Layra told her mother when she left for Dragonstone.

Layra and Corlys we're in the training yard. Corlys had decided to train his granddaughter so she could defend herself.

But the training had to stop since the Maester told him they need to work with her because of the blindness of her eye.

*Skip 6 years*

It's been six years since Layra had seen Aemond, her mother and everyone else. Her uncle Vaemond took over her training and she got better since knights also helped with the training. Her cousins, Baela and Rhaena, they admired her. But now they have to go to Kings Landing since her uncle Has been questioning the birth of her brothers.

Layra now

So currently her grandmother, herself, and her cousins were on their dragons riding to Kings Landing