B

The cab swerved violently into town, speeding out of the pathway like it was fleeing a crime scene. Many letters narrowly jumping out of the vehicle's nonsensical trajectory. All except for H, who the cab drove straight through.

M darted himself in between the vehicle, and a frozen in place V. Crashing on impact and exploding in a purple burst, leaving a dirty B and C groaning on the floor.

"What are you two doing?!" M's voice rattled through now quaking silence, his stern voice slowly softening. "...Where's A? He was supposed to be driving you two?"

By now the town had crowded around the scene like if it were a school fight, eagerly waiting for an explanation for the chaos.

B/C- "Something took A!-" were at the cave and-"it was larg-" It was a monste-"
M- "Quiet!... Talk in turns."
The two letters rose up off of the dirt quickly, shaking off the dirt like a dog shaking off water, in a rapid, panicky sence."

C- "W-We were doing our jobs as usual, we were driving down the path and we hit a cave."
B- "A was chopping down a tree when it came out of the dark-"
L- "What came out of the dark?" L, accompanied by O closely behind were now suddenly behind the frightened individuals.

Be clearee his throat. "A large trapezium, elongated. From what we could see, it also had two square ears on it head with triangular claws.
C- "The thing was huge! It was 3 times bigger than the us! It swiped at A, and it dragged him into the cave!"

The three super-letters at the scene began looking at eachother and too B and C, trying to contemplate the information given. One of their residents was just taken, ferocious beasts were now in the picture.

Everyone setted their focus onto L, looking for the towns protecter, leader even's statement. For what he was going to do to keep the town safe.

"I–uh... I believe..." L paused, thinking about what he was going to say.

"I believe we need to hold a towns meeting, so we can discuss our options of approach!" P quickly interrupted, running to L's right."

"Yes... Yes, I agree, we need to have a towns meeting... tomorrow morning! So we can... clear our heads! Yes!" L quickly began fleeing the scene, retreating to his mansion with O rolling behind him. "Rest assured, we will figure this thing out!"

M- "Everybody heard him, we'll be having a towns meeting straight in the morning! Now everyone, please return to your huts for the night! P and myself will keep watch."
P- "Just stay indoors, and lock your doors for tonight!"

M and P were beginning to escort some of the more frightened letters back to their homes, the rest returning on their own accord. E was one of those letters, returning back to his wooden home to retain his beauty sleep; the commotion outside had interrupted it. It felt like a surge of energy had jolted him awake right before the crash.

For some reason though, and he couldn't understand why he felt it like that... but that jolt of energy, it almost felt... blue.