Alpha-Town was built 5 years ago, when the first trees had fully grown around them. Before then, the letters survived homeless along the river, and the circular berries growing along it.

The town hall was built first, which more functioned as a communal sleeping quarters before all the houses were made. However now, it was where the town could discuss important matrers, like today.

L, M, O, P and X all sat in their designated chairs; L in the center, O and P next to him, and M amd X beside them. The rest of the alphabet sat in front of the stage, impatiently waiting.

"So, I'm sure we all know why this meeting was called, but just to put it on the record" L bent over to W, who were both documenting the discussion in the corner. "Last night, B and C had driven into town on the account of a monster, which has kidnapped A."

"Following that" M chimed in "During last nights patrol, me and P discovered a swarm of circular creatures swimming the River, they seem harmless, but I'd recommend we keep an eye on them regardless."
P- "This discovery backs up B and C's claims about the monster, We believe something last night might've awaken them, of sorts."
O- "What would you suggest their awakening be then? A's meddling?"
X- "A would've, at the very least, be responsible for the cave incident. But that wouldn't explain the population of creatires in the river."

"My- our friend was not responsible for the cave!" C shot up in defence. "The monster was in the cave prior to our arrival, we heard it growl! There has to be another reason!"

L, although silent for a lot of the discussion, (say for the introduction) paused to think.
L- "I have a theory" he stated.
X- "What is it?"
L- "Ever since F and N retreated to the mountain, very strange things have been occurring. Zearth changing for these first 5 years, for one. And now records of wild animals, records we have never heard of before until now. In my opinion, it seems very unlikely that these aren't connected."

M- "If you're implying that my brother is at fault of this, need I remind you that F was the problem first."
O- "If L's theory is true; N, regardless of influence will still be held responsible. A has been taken by one of those things.
X- "We have insufficient knowledge on this, we can't just be pulling accusations towards letters who might at best have no relevance."

O- "Then what do you suggest we do, X?"
X- "We could possibly send an expedition out of town to investigate. Or at least a rescue mission, Acould still be in that cave."
L- "And who do you recommend sending out for these? For this expedition? For all we know both of these could be a waste of-"

"-I volunteer!"