E

"-I volunteer!"

All eyes in the hall shifted to D, only the faint scribbling sounds of W ws the only thing breaking the now dead silence. He silently gulped under all the focus, rolling his way to the fromt of the stage.

"...For the expedition, I mean. I volunteer for the expedition."

"...Theb I volunteer myself as well!" E hopped towards the stage, standing alongside D on his left. Him and D weren't extremely close, not after the day F and N left. None of the original friend group was, really. So it was a decent shock for D when he volunteered with him.

E- "I want to see F and N again, even if they're held responsible."
D- "Ditto."

L looked over to O and to the rest of the team in confusion, in a slight attempt to gather backup from his constituents."...I-uhh..."

L- "...It is... very brave of you two to... volunteer yourselfs, but we'd surely need more than two-

"I volunteer assss well!" S slithered his way to the front, to the right side of D. Both L and O were both starting to look physically pissed off, L more so. "You can't just-"

I hopper his way to the front as well, dragging R close behind him. "So do we!" Him and R sat together next to E.

L- "Anybody ELSE want to volunteer!"
P- "Why are you getting so mad, L?! They're literally volunteering themselves to help.
L- "I- They don't... they don't even have proper training! Yes! They don't have training!"
X- "If that's the problem, I can teach them how to survive in the wild."
L- "That's not necessar-"

O quickly jabbed him with his body, getting L to shut up. "What?!" L whispered.
O- "You're making a scene."
L- "I am not-"
O- "I get you don't want F or N here, but they wont even reach the mountain; even with training. Just let them gp and we can do literally anything else in the meantime."
L- "I... but..." he sighed.

"...My apologies for 'raising my voice' earlier." L leaned back into his thrown, his eyes locked onto the volunteers. "With further thought and consideration, my team has convinced me to send out this expedition."

"X will be allowed to train all of you tomorrow morning. Afterwards you all will set of on this quest, unless if you so choose not too. This meeting is adjourned."