Part 5~ the slip up

While Taylor was hugging Elijah Taylor said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Elijah had calmed down " it's fine it happens." Taylor look at Elijah "can I ask you something?" Elijah looked at Taylor "hm?" Taylor asked "why don't you say anything when people talk about you, Infront of you, you just always look angry and ignore them?" Elijah looked down "because if I do something about it, I'm just proving to them that the stuff they say is true, so I don't." Taylor looked out side "awh crap it raining, I got to get home before it gets bad." Taylor said as she got up from the bed "I can ask my Butler to take you home." Taylor looked at Elijah"that would be nice, thanks."

Taylor left with the Butler and Elijah put on his headphones and went to the old living room, it had his mother piano in there, when he sat down and started playing, he played the song his mom taught him, when he heard the door open to see his father, but instead of grabbing Elijah off the piano he just sat on the couch with tears rolling down his face, as Elijah played he also started to cry again.

Time skip - the next day (Saturday)

Elijah woke up to a knock on his door, thinking it was one of the maids he said "come in!" Before laying back down "wow I didn't know you weren't a morning person." He realized who said that immediately, he jolted awake to see Taylor standing at the foot of his bed, he noticed she was staring at him all red and wide eyed, when he realized he wasn't wearing a shirt since it gets to warm at night, he quickly got up and put a shirt on, then sat back down on his bed where Taylor was sitting still blushing "sorry it gets to warm at night." Elijah said also sorta blushing, dude was just seen by his crush shirtless "you have quite the deep morning voice." Elijah chuckled "guess I never noticed. But why are you here?" Taylor looked at him "I like you room it feels homey, also because you had forgotten something at school, I grabbed it and completely forgot to bring it last night." Elijah looked confused, then Taylor pulled out a folded picture, Elijah went wide eyed quick "don't worry I didn't look at the picture." Elijah took the picture and put it on his desk, it was a picture of his father and mother with him at there summer house when Elijah was two, he found it in a pile of stuff his dad was getting rid of, he could tell it was the picture because there was a date on the back of it "you would have been two judging by the date." Elijah looked at Taylor "yeah it was taken when I was two, me and my parents were on vacation." Taylor looked at Elijah "hey what was your mom's name?" Elijah had to think for a second "her name was Arora." Elijah laid back down "still tired, dude it like 1pm." Elijah said "yeah you were correct I'm not a morning person, I usually get up around 3-4 o'clock." Taylor looked at Elijah "damn that sounds nice mind if I join." Elijah looked at Taylor "huh?" Taylor realized how she put it and started to blush "wait I mean-" Elijah then said as a joke in a definite joking voice "why sure come join me." Opening is arm in the process, Taylor caught on what he was doing immediately "thanks." Crawling closer to Elijah, Elijah immediately sat up put his arms down "wow wow wow!" Obviously Play onto the joke then laughing, Taylor joined by also laughing "Taylor your sitting on my feet dude." Elijah said, Taylor got up "oops." Elijah started laughing "I'm bored, can we watch a movie?" Elijah pointed at the remote "I don't care." Taylor grabbed the remote and turned the TV on "what do you like to watch." Elijah looked at Taylor "I don't really use my tv so I don't know." Taylor said "ok well I like scary so I'll pick." Elijah nodded.

After the movie Elijah saw that Taylor fell asleep, so he also decided to go back to sleep. When he woke up he saw Taylor looking through YouTube "morning sleeping beauty." She said turning to Elijah "ha ha very funny." Taylor looked back at the TV "I know."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys I'm struggling to do this chapter I'm so tired but merry Christmas, I'm going to be uploading these every 5 chapters hope you enjoyed this so far

12/24/22

(784) words