Part 7~ bad to good to ok

Ray and Taylor left and Elijah went to his room, and went to sleep. The next morning Elijah woke up early, took a shower then got ready, then left for school. When Elijah made it to school Ray and Taylor were waiting for him "hey!" They both said Ray stepped forward before Taylor could, and Ray hugged Elijah "are you ok Eli?" Taylors eyes widen she hadn't heard him being called that since Scarlett "please don't call me that." Elijah said pulling out of the hug.

They went to class and Elijah in a class alone when a new kid was introduced, his name was Blake Shelton, Elijah thought he had a weird sense of fashion but he also just wore black well Blake wore pink, he was wearing a pink crop top and ripped jeans, but Elijah thought it was cool how much confidence Blake had. When they were at lunch Ray, Taylor, and Elijah were sitting down just talking, when Blake sat down and said hi to Elijah and started eating, Taylor asked "who are you?" Blake looked up "this is Blake." Elijah said taking a bite of his food "hey y'all wanna come to a party." Someone said from behind Elijah, Elijah turned around to see Jay the schools jock, Elijah turned back around "no." Jay grabbed Elijah by the shirt "why not you chicken?" Elijah looked at him in the eyes and said "no, but I'm not stupid, now let go." Jay was full of rage "and what if I don't." Elijah just looked down, grabbed Jays hand and pulled it off his shirt, then walked away "scared!" Taylor took Elijah's tray got rid of it and also left with Ray following behind, when they found Elijah he was at some random locker, big dent in the locker and Elijah's knuckles were all bloody and he was just sitting on the couch next to the locker, when Taylor and Ray came over there was already a teacher there reprimanding him for hitting the locker "come we are going to the principal, we are calling your father." Elijah stood up than started running, out the door and off the property.

Elijah stopped in an alley way near the school then after a minute he walked to a near be store stealing a couple of things before leaving, because he didn't get to finish lunch, then be went to a part, then sat down at a park and ate, after a minute a small child that was crying came up to him "c-can you h-help fi-find my mommy." Elijah looked at him "sure what's you name buddy." "Blue." Elijah looked around "well blue let's go find you mom." Elijah picked up Blue, they were looking around when Elijah heard someone call out for Blue, so the went to the girl who was calling out for Blue, she looked about 2-33th grade when blue saw her he yelled "lilly!" Lilly turned around and started running to Blue, Elijah set blue down and just stopped walking "thank you so much for finding Blue my mom was so worried." Elijah nodded "here can I see your hand." Elijah agreed sticking his hand out, when she put a bracelet on his wrist "oh no what happened?" Elijah looked at his hand "oh I got angry and accidentally hurt my self." Lilly looked worried and pulled out a bandaid "I know it's not much but here." Lilly handed Elijah the bandaid then left with blue.

When Elijah got home, he saw Taylor and Ray in his room, sitting on his bed waiting for him "is your hand ok?" Taylor said "yep fine, why are you here." Elijah said grabbing things and putting the in his dresser.

Time skip - couple days later (