Part 10~ 7 minutes in heaven

A/N- WARNING THIS CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT, nothing to bad though, also this is a small really short filler chapter.

Elijah and Taylor were at a party and Elijah was playing as David, the party was fine till someone one wanted to play 7 minutes in heaven, they would spin a bottle and whoever it landed on they would spin it, then play the game with the  next person. But you could denied the bottle 1 time, Elijah had used his denied already so he was hoping not to pick, everything was going fine till he had to spin the bottle, he spun the bottle and it landed on Taylor. They went to the close and went inside, the door was closed and because the closet was so small they were inches away from each other, Elijah took his mask off "what are you doing?" Elijah looked Taylor and before he could respond they heard "doesn't sound like to much kissing is going on, come on guys!" Elijah looked at the door then back at Taylor, they made eye contact (hey just to let you know Taylor is 5'4 and Elijah is 5'6½ ) Taylor sightly leaned forward.

Then Taylor pulled Elijah close before kissing him, after a second Taylor added her tongue. After a minute Elijah pulled away catching his breath before quickly putting his mask on as the door opened, they got out of the closet and continued to enjoy the party.

______________________________________°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey hope you enjoyed this filler, this is so there relationship can get jump started because I want to ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ(⁠*⁠´⁠ω⁠`⁠*⁠)

12/28/22

(281) words