Part 12~stronger feelings

When Elijah was done unpacking, he went to the kitchen since it was dinner time, he sits down and starts to eat his food "so what do you want to do after dinner." Taylor said taking a bite of food "I don't know, maybe watch a movie play a game?" Taylor nods, Taylor and Elijah were talking when Taylors mom comes and sits with them, that's when Elijah goes completely silent, Taylor looked at Elijah confused before remembering that he had told her once when the were chit chatting that, Elijah must not speak if a parent or adult was around "it's ok she won't mind, me and my brother talk all the Tim around her." Taylors mom looked at Taylor confused "o-oh ok sorry." Taylors mom looked at him a little shocked it was the first time he had spoke at all since he got here. After dinner Elijah and Taylor went to her room, they played a couple card games when a boy with dark brown hair walked in the room "who the hell is this." Taylor looked at him annoyed "he's my boyfriend." Elijah looked shocked "I'm just joking he's a friend, who's staying here for a bit jeez." Taylor said when she saw how mad her brother was knowing she was lying "Elijah this is Draco, Draco this is Elijah." Draco just huffed and walked out "wait Draco as in Harry Potter?" She laughed "yep." Elijah started laughing, while he was laughing he noticed Taylor staring at him, he got close to her face saying "what do I got something on my face, why are you staring?" Shocked she leaned back blushing, Elijah smirked and then leaned forward, their faces inches apart Taylor was red as a tomato and Elijah was smirking, Elijah started tickling Taylor, making her jump, squeal, and gasp all at once "q-quit pl-please." Taylor said laughing "hmm no." Elijah said continuing to tickle Taylor. After a couple of minutes Taylor escaped from Elijah catching her breath, Elijah quickly got up and grabbed Taylor, pulling Taylor back to him, but before he could tickle her Taylor jump forward, taking him and her down "ow." Elijah said grabbing his head "ha ha I win!" Taylor said slightly jumping up and down slash doing a victory dance, Elijah quickly moved out from under her, making Taylor fall "ow." Taylor said getting up, Elijah was looking down hiding his face as best as he could "huh are you ok?" Elijah quickly nodded before slightly moving back "are you sure? Why are you hiding your face?" She said scooting forward "y-yeah I'm fine." Elijah said looking away, Taylor kept trying to see his face but Elijah would quickly move not letting her see, after a minute she got up and went to her bed making Elijah looked at her "haha I did it, I saw you face!" Elijah sighed in defeat before he got up and flopping down on her bed "I'm bored." Elijah said, Taylor quickly jumped on him, then started tickling him, Elijah was trying to escape while laughing "haha doesn't feel good does it." Elijah somehow flipped over, but in the process Elijah had slipped off the bed taking Taylor with, Taylor froze "ow." Elijah said, the reason why Taylor froze was because when they fell Elijah grabbed Taylors waist, Elijah quickly let go and Taylor got up and they made a deal not to tickle each other.

The next morning Elijah went to the dinner table with his breakfast when Draco came out of his room without a shirt "ew Draco! Put a shirt on you nasty!" Taylor yelled covering her eyes, Elijah just started eating. When Elijah was done he put his dish in the sink before following Taylor to her room, they chilled for the most part, played games and watch a movie "I'm bored wanna go to the park." Taylor said looking at Elijah "sure." Elijah said, they got up and put there shoes on Taylor yelled "I'm going to the park!" Draco quickly yelled back "ok I don't care!" Then they left, when they got to the park they say and ice cream truck so they got ice cream and sat on a nearby bench "can I try your ice cream, it looks good." Taylor said eyeing Elijah's ice cream "only if I can try your's." "Deal!" They swapped ice cream and tried them Elijah didn't like Taylors but she loved his "no give it back!" They were fight over Elijah's ice cream, not like arguing or fight badly, more like play fighting. In the end Elijah's ice cream ended up on the floor and all over Taylor's face, she and took a few licks before it was smashed slash smacked out of her hand by Elijah, without out thinking Elijah grabbed Taylors chin and licked some of the ice cream off her face, she wiped off the rest of the ice cream while Elijah had his face in his hands "oh my god, is that Elijah!" "wow he's hot!" "your so right!" Some random girls said behind them Taylor looked at them, they were looking at Elijah, Taylor got jealous and made sure they were watching before kissing him on the cheek, Elijah lifted his head and looked at her "ok first that was pay back for licking my face." Elijah looked at the girls then back at Taylor was she jealous!? Elijah thought himself "let's go home I'm tired." Elijah said pulling Taylor "fine by me." Taylor said.

When they got home Elijah followed Taylor to her room, on the way back Taylor said she wanted to show Elijah something, Taylor sat Elijah down on her bed before turning around and looking in her dresser for something, when she turned back around she had a camera in her hands "I hope you don't mind that I recorded you playing back when I didn't know, you know." Elijah nodded, they sat on the bed and played a recording, it was the song his mom taught him, he hadn't been able to play it for a bit, when Taylor heard sniffing she looked at Elijah confused, to see Elijah crying "are you okay!?" Elijah just shook his head, every time without fail, every time he played that song he would start crying, Taylor hugged him "I'm sorry I made you cry again." Elijah sat there and softly sobbed in her arms.

The next morning Elijah woke up and found he was still in Taylors arms, the must of both fell asleep, Elijah got up and went to his room, when he got there he got dressed and headed to the living room where he saw Draco sitting on the couch, playing a game, Elijah sat next to Draco as he played his game, Elijah looked at Draco and Draco did the same "what." Draco said, Elijah looked back the tv "nothing." Draco nodded before looking back at the tv, after a moment Taylor came out out of her room and sat down next to Elijah "are you ok." Elijah smiled and nodded "yeah I'm ok." Draco looked at Elijah than Taylor  "can y'all be quiet I'm trying to play the game." Draco said looking back at the game.

After lunch Elijah left and went to the park to meet up with Gwen and watch the kids "hey I never asked but how old is Blue and Lily?" "I'm 5 and sister Lily is 7." Blue spoke up before Gwen could answer, Gwen nodded, after a minute while Elijah was watching Blue swing, a bunch of what look to be 5-6th graders pull him off the swing and get on, Elijah quickly got up and went over to the kids "hey." Elijah said as he pulled the swing out from the kids "ow what the hell." The kid said before looking up, all of the kids went wide eyed "if I see you that again, you will regret it." He said helping blue back on the swing "we're sorry it won't happen again." Everyone knew Elijah was "bad news" but he just ignored it.

______________________________________°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Heyy! Hope you enjoyed this um this is probably the biggest chapter I will write (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)this took since 3:36 it's now 2:00

12/31/22

(1395) words