#AcceptanceLetter

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ MicahJackson12, LynnChoiOT7 and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ MicahJackson12, LynnChoiOT7 and others

Cory_Hart: I GOT MY LETTER FROM FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY! I GOT IN!! AHHHH!!! I DO NOT KNOW IF I CAN BREATHE!!

MicahJackson12: don't die now we have New York waiting for us!

     Cory_Hart: Technically it's only waiting for me for a few months and you longer.

     MicahJackson12: Yes, well not all of us can get into our dream school right away. I will transfer.

     Cory_Hart: If you don't I will drag you to New York.

     LynnChoiOT7: What a beautiful relationship you have.

     Aiden_football_boy: Yeah, it's so kind and loving.

     LynnChoiOT7: They really are the definition of loving.

     Aiden_football_boy: Yeah, unlike us who are really boring in comparison. We respect each other and have a deep friendship. What is that compared to violence?

     Cory_Hart: You can shut up about getting together now. Yes, you're both cute together.

     RosieWriter: NO! Keep talking! This is the best material ever!

     LynnChoiOT7: Rosie, let it go

     RosieWriter: But it's a classic! Childhood friends to lovers.

     Aiden_football_boy: Gross. That makes it sound so weird. Why can't it be friends to boyfriend and girlfriend? Besides my mom has an instagram, if she sees this she will lose it.

     RosieWriter: Fine, childhood friends to more than friends.

     KimberBerry: I feel like we've gotten off track. We supposed to be celebrating Cory getting into her dream school!

     TheOnlyMiguel: Not to steal thunder but I got five acceptance letters from all Ivy League schools.

     Cory_Hart: That is the literal definition of stealing someone's thunder. Give me back my thunder!

     TheOnlyMiguel: Can't, it's already turned it lightning and I've shocked the world with it.

     KimberBerry: I'm not that shocked. Honestly it's so expected from you that it's not even worth be surprised about. I don't think I even mentioned to my parents that my boyfriend got into Ivy League schools.

     TheOnlyMiguel: Does my accomplishment mean nothing to you?

     KimberBerry: It does but since it means so much to you I feel like I need to care less so it has a balancing effect on you.

     Cory_Hart: A match made in heaven

     TheOnlyMiguel: That is about to fall into the atmosphere and burn up. Kimber we're done.

     KimberBerry: Sure we are. See you for dinner. My mom says you really don't have to bring anything this time.

     TheOnlyMiguel: I'm still bringing something. See you.

     Cory_Hart: That's it! They win for most loving relationship!

     Aiden_football_boy: Agreed.

     LynnChoiOT7: The true essence of love.

     RosieWriter: It's so beautiful I think I'll cry.