#Graduation

Cory_Hart

👤MicahJackson12♥️ NerdyGirlAubrey, Aiden_football_boy and others

👤MicahJackson12
♥️ NerdyGirlAubrey, Aiden_football_boy and others

Cory_Hart: Goodbye High School! It was fun! Will I let these days be the ones that define me. Never! Though I had fun being your cheerleader, your Class President I look forward the days and years rolling out before me.

Oh! Look at me being poetic! To the graduates, let's go take over the world!

LynnChoiOT7: Are we all supposed to be poetic? Okay, here goes. Goodbye to how the way things were! Life will never be the same. We will set our own course, we will travel the waters of the unknown.

RosieWriter: To the good times, to the bad times, to the times in between where we were all idiots. To the times to come, to the times past, to the times were we make mistakes and learn. To all the pieces of life that make us who we are.

MicahJackson12: Thank you to the years that formed us all. Thank you to all the people who made imprints on our lives. Thank you to the teachers who put up with us. Thank you to memories that will make us smile when we're old.

Aiden_football_boy: High school, it's been good. Don't change, keep being the structure that will be permanently cemented in our minds as either the best or the worst.

TheOnlyMiguel: To everyone who knew me, just wait, I don't plan to leave your minds. I will conquer this world and if you are with me now then you'll be grandfathered into this new world.

KimberBerry: What can I say, it's been a thing. To all I know now, if we don't talk in the future make sure to post, I will stalk you later on in life!

Rebel_to_the_Max: In the pages of my high school life it contained the plot twist I couldn't have predicted, a cheerleader who helped win nationals!

NerdyGirlAubrey: Like science where no two chemicals create the same thing, so high school has effected us all in different ways. May the creations that we are go out into the world and effect it positively!

Cory_Hart: Well done everyone! Your eloquence is inspiring! To us all, let's go into this future with smiles, hopeful hearts, and dreams that are worth chasing!