24

"Suki!"

"BRAT!"

"Sukuna"

"Gojo!"

"Guys!"

WHOOSH! stab!

Satoru blinked before reaching for his pale face, and touched something wet, that slid down his cheek. "Did you just--" he began, dumbfounded.

"Sukuna! That was my favorite fork!" Yuji hissed walking over to the cabinet where the fork was impaled deeply in.

Fortunately for Satoru he had tilted his head right in time for when Sukuna threw the fork he had been gripping in his hand.

"What the actual fuck is that mophead doing in our house?! And what's with the mess?!" Sukuna demanded, pointing at Satoru and then at the broken plate pieces all over the ground.

"I invited him" Yuji scowled stubbornly, crossing his arms. "And this mophead has a name, it's Gojo Satoru"

"Awwe" Satoru couldn't help but cooe in his head. Yuji looked so cute, standing proudly in front of Satoru, his stance was protective and the way he glared at his big brother spoke of how he didn't like the way Sukuna was being rude to him.

And there was the fact that he threw a fucking fork at him.

"I don't care" Sukuna growled.

For a few tense seconds, the twins glared at each other. Sukuna clearly didn't like Satoru, for reasons te white haired male didn't understand. What was Sukuna's problem? What the hell did he do to him to warrant such a behavior? They literally just met that same day.

"Or maybe the freak had a brother complex and doesn't wanna share... " Satoru wondered. The idea aroused him---for a couple of seconds. But he shooed away those thoughts. He didn't really like the idea of allowing Yuji to be someone else other than his.

"Ahhh" He cleared his throat to get the twins' attention. "I'll clean up the mess" he pointed at the scattered pieces of chinaware on the floor. "Just point me where the broom and dust pan are--"

"I'll do it" Yuji was quick to say. He was about to head to the cupboard under the stairs but Sukuna yanked him back by the collar of his uniform. "It's over there" he pointed at the location before glaring at Yuji.

When Satoru left the kitchen, Sukuna scowled at his brother. "Since when were you a doormat?"

"What?" Yuji demanded, frowning.

"A doormat. You're letting him walk all over you in our own house!" Sukuna hissed.

"I'm not!" Yuji protested "he's the guest Suki, it's not right to have the guest cleaning up after us-"

"Unless the mess was caused by them" Sukuna interrupted. "Let me take a guess brat. After eating, the two of you had a tug of war on the plates, arguing on who'll wash the dishes, you slipped, fell back, he fell with you... And the plates smashed"

Yuji blushed, because that was exactly what happened. "I--" he tried to speak, only to clamp his mouth shut.

The younger twin crossed his arms and pretended to find the wall more interesting than speaking with his brother.

Sukuna chuckled coldly "See? You're getting soft Yuji, you're a doormat now! And it's all because of that white haired freak you've taken a liking to" he teased. "I'm not!" Yuji snapped defiantly. "Yeah, you are" Sukuna said with a roll of his eyes.

"You're letting the bastard walk all over you, because you think acting docile will get him to like you"

"That's ridiculous, where did you get that idea Sukuna?" Yuji snapped defensively. A but too defensively. "I'm just being myself.... Satoru and I are friends"

"Do you act the same way to the rest of your friends?"

When Yuji couldn't answer, Sukuna smirked. "The white haired asshole gets special privileges" he laughed

He aggressively messed up Yuji's hair before opening the fridge and taking out a bottle of milk, drinking from it rather than looking for a clean glass cup. Yuji glared at him "How many times have I told you not to drink straight from the bottle?!"

"And how many times have I told you 'I don't give a damn'?" Sukuna smirked, enjoying seeing his brother bristle.

"Ugh" Yuji rolled his eyes and turned to clean up the table. Grabbing the plastics and other junk.

Pretty soon Satoru returned, holding a dust pan in one hand and a broom in the other

He kept his mouth tightly sealed while sweeping, because he could tell from the thick tension in the air, the frown in Yuji's face and the way Sukuna was glaring at him.... the twins were talking about him while he was gone

(Author: happy 2023!!!!)