Preclude

Written in: December 12, 2020
Published in: December 05, 2022

I like how Drake and Frank used to tell stories about me that gives me pink blushes on my cheeks

"Man, I'm so envious of you and your chick", Drake said nudging his arms off to Frank's upper arms, while I was sitting at the back of them blushing around from this table.

"Screw you, Drake!", Frank cursed while shaking his head then smiles, which sparks ahead through my cornea. His grin makes my heart flattered. This is who they are, they're like brothers, romancing ahead, seeming to be very close with each other.

But later on, when I went to Frank's room, I saw them having intercourse with each other. I felt betrayed. I was shocked that even I even dropped this grocery product that I bought for him. But they didn't notice it well, nor they didn't notice me.

I've been suspicious since then when I discovered their closeness to each other. And here I am now, witnessing the revealing truth as I knew that they were together for a long time.  I should've known that they were gay so I could flee and cut them off, then move on from them, and jump into the other guys next door. I ran out of the room and shut the door as loud as I could.

Instead of being mad and insane, I cried for a moment and then wrote a poem to read, right when I left the room.

"Preclude" was the title...

Precluding the essence of innocence, you wear
Told me to be faithful as its finest
Tried to chain my heart into yours
Like colliding my cunt into a tool of yours
Hoping the arousing happens before the orgasm explodes
Until such times you find something new
I never thought a dog could be a bitch too
You treat me like a coward to make me preclude
I should've stepped back when I knew that you're gay too
Breaking up with you is hard, but it should be done too

This is the end of our relationship, which I thought could last long
I can no longer hear the entire emphasis of your delicate explanation - I had enough.

...and finally dropped it ahead, placed it above the vintage doormat, then run out of the hallway.

I, Peach, swear to find someone better than him.