Peach

Written in: December 29, 2020
Published in: June 13, 2023

Felt the sensation that flung in my hotel room. With his scents of wine and his structural biceps, I leaned and felt comfy. We talk dirty that night, feels like a butterfly in my stomach, until he punched some of his silly jokes, and went into my eyes straight, I can almost feel him breathe.

He dives down into me, I couldn't resist. After the arousal and foreplay, he pushed himself in. With lubes and condoms, tell me, I can be safe in heaven like it's a win-win.

Unfortunately, after a few hours, my girlfriend saw us doing our business. She dropped her groceries into the floor. She ran away like she lost her mind as a psychopath. The guilt I have in mind wonders me upon. Drake and I ceased our unfinished business and lost half of my world right after she left me without emphasizing such explanations.

Drake was sorry about the incident. I told him that it wasn't his fault, but mine. I should've stopped Drake from his shortcoming. And now, it's my turn to have a price to pay.

I saw her poem placed in front of my door, on the top of my doormat. Then hurriedly went to my computer to make a response by sending an email to her, which I hope she would read. She likes making poetry, and I'm making one to make it up to her.

"Dear Peach
If you could read this -
Email that I wrote for you-
I hope you will read it on

Dear Peach, I'm so sorry about what you saw
It's not what you think about that -
What happened last time in a dorm
Where Frank and I used to do
Such shits that we didn't mean to

I was such a haul of letting my arm down
For a moment we still had each other
But now that you're gone, I had nothing else to go through
I should've stopped my greed all along

Dear peach, please come back
Let's try this over again
I knew you were so mad
But, please give me another chance
So that I'll make it all up to you"