14

【O-I see. Host, you scared me to death. 】

While talking to the system, Chi Ying had already secretly used the water ability to restrain Zhang Bin from stabbing her arm.

Even zombies, a large part of their bodies are composed of water, controlling the water element in their bodies, not to mention slowing down the speed of action, even killing people invisible is completely possible.

However, this ability requires a very precise control over water abilities. Even Gu Chi, who is a seventh-level supernatural being, is basically impossible to do this.

Otherwise, wouldn't every water-type power user be a big killer that can make people's blood flow back and solve the zombie army in minutes?

"...Chi Ying?"

Chi Ying turned her head and looked at Gu Chi who had just turned around after speaking.

Gu Chi stared at the wound on her arm, as if the whole person was frozen in place, unable to move, his pupils shrunk, and even his breathing was blocked.

It seemed that he hadn't figured out the situation yet, and his face had a blank expression that Chi Ying had never seen before.

It was also at this time that Chi Ying suddenly discovered the sharp ice blade piercing Zhang Bin's forehead. Dark red blood slowly flowed down the pierced hole.

She froze for a moment, and instantly realized that what she just did to block Zhang Bin was unnecessary.

Gu Chishao was on guard, showing his back just now was just to let Zhang Bin relax his vigilance and show his feet...

She suddenly felt shrouded in embarrassment.

—Hey, she seems to be overdoing it a bit.

【Hiss, host, he must have thought you were infected. Unlike you and me, Gu Chi knows that you will not be infected with the zombie virus. He has always attached great importance to his teammates, so he is probably completely confused now. 】

Chi Ying: Then what should we do now?

She suddenly realized how reckless her behavior was just now.

She became annoyed, and it was rare that she couldn't deal with it calmly, her face was flushed with anxiety.

But it seems useless to say anything at this time. Could she tell Gu Chi, "Don't worry, I won't be infected by the virus at all"?

"that..."

When Gu Chi heard her voice, he came back to his senses.

He took out the handcuffs from his pocket, and his expression returned to his usual calmness. He looked at Chi Ying and said, "Pass your hands away."

"Huh? Oh oh."

Chi Ying obeyed obediently, put her hands behind her back, and stuck them parallel to her back. .

Gu Chi walked around behind her, stretched out his hand, and held her two slender wrists with one hand. The other free hand holds the handcuffs.

Seeing this, the system, which was still worried about Gu Chi, became upset.

It said indignantly: [His reputation as a villain is really not for nothing! It was heartless. Even if the host made an unnecessary move, in the end it was helping him to block the injury, just to handcuff you like this? 】

Chi Ying felt that Gu Chi was really wronged, and she argued with the system in a low voice in her heart: But he didn't know that I was immune to the zombie virus... He is a commander, facing a person who is at risk of mutating at any time, it is not a problem to tie him up. It's too much.