30

That night...it was her.

He didn't trance for too long, when he felt the steady stream of supernatural energy coming from his palm, Gu Chi realized that his excitement just now was just self-indulgence.

He silently let go of Chi Ying's hand, feeling an unspeakable sense of loss for some reason.

Seeing that he didn't respond for a long time, Chi Ying thought it was because she didn't have enough abilities to transfer, so she worked harder to transfer the abilities.

"Enough." Gu Chi said softly.

But the hand holding Chi Ying still did not let go.

In his left palm, the already somewhat thin ice-blue ability suddenly recovered. The frost that had been stagnant spread to the other half of the safe zone again.

The supernatural being who had been observing the battle below from the top of the safe zone found that all the zombies stood still as if the pause button had been pressed.

He excitedly said: "Command! All the zombies below are still."

"I see." The female voice who spoke was cold.

"Commander, what is going on here?"

"It's someone sent by the headquarters. As far as I know, there is only one person who has ice abilities and can complete an attack of this scale."

The woman pinched the cigarette dangling from her mouth with her fingers, and her cold expression finally eased.

"The senior commander of that institute. Fortunately..."

She felt lucky to survive the catastrophe.

"Everyone, get rid of those guys who climbed up the wall first. Someone below will help us carry it." Xu Nian ordered.

She squeezed the cigarette case tightly in her hand, so that no one could see her fear.

She threw down the remaining half of the cigarette butt, and when the little spark hit the ladder made of zombies, it instantly burst into a strong flame. The carbonized zombie body peeled off the wall like a dirty scab.

The ability of the fire department, and it is the ability user of the fifth level peak.

Many of the attack openings on the bottom of the wall have been captured by zombies climbing up.

Xu Nian watched the blood of his companions drip from the attack ports, and then hit the puppets that were crazily climbing on the ground. There was a fiery fire in her eyes, and her hatred grew wildly.

Chief... it better not let itself find it.

after an hour.

The sound of gunfire that rang through the safe zone all day finally returned to calm at this moment. At a glance, apart from the piles of zombies and human corpses piled up under the iron wall, there is a vast expanse of white zombie ice sculptures.

"Captain..." Lu Yunfei held the communicator,

"Have you found it?" Gu Chi leaned in the corner and asked.

Using such a large amount of abilities at one time, even if he is already a seventh-level ability user, he can't bear it. He had to find a place to relax first.

"No. Not to mention zombies that can move freely, even zombies that have the characteristics of a leader have not been found."

"Although their bodies are covered with ice, the skin characteristics of the zombies are still obvious. I haven't found any zombies that don't have corpse spots."