31

"Captain, something happened. Bai Qing got into a fight with someone on the side of the road!"

Gu Chi paused while holding the fingertips of the communicator, and raised his eyes to look at the others.

They all have a seemingly unrealistic guess in their hearts at the moment.

"Who is Bai Qing?" Seeing that their expressions were not quite right, Xu Nian frowned and asked.

Gu Chi had already stood up, and replied, "The leader of the zombies."

"..."

Xu Nian was stunned.

"Huh?" Before she could react, she saw Gu Chi standing up and subconsciously asked, "Where are you going?"

"The place where the two leaders fought." Gu Chi looked at her.

He issued an invitation: "Do you want to follow? Maybe, you can find the leader who is in the safe zone."

When they arrived, Bai Qing and that person hadn't stopped fighting.

"Yunfei, what's the matter?"

Gu Chi glanced at the man who was greeting Bai Qing with his fist. He was a burly middle-aged man.

"I don't know, I was driving ahead, and Bai Qing seemed to jump off after seeing that person through the window..." He spread his hands, "After that, things will be the same as the current situation."

The two of them fought on the street as if they were red-eyed.

The leaders will instinctively repel and hate each other. From the moment they evolved successfully, they were doomed to not be able to meet other leaders. Otherwise, life and death are bound to be separated.

The way of duel between zombie leaders is different from that of humans, but due to their current position, neither Bai Qing nor that person dared to use any leader's skills, and could only rely on hand-to-hand combat.

Gu Chi winked at Xu Nian.

Xu Nian hadn't figured out the situation yet, and after a few seconds of silence, he whispered, "I hope you can explain it to me later."

After finishing speaking, she stepped forward, crossed her arms, looked at Bai Qing and the burly man and said sharply, "You two, what are you doing!"

Bai Qing's eyes were red from the beating, and he couldn't hear whether someone was talking next to him.

He couldn't use the leader's skills, and with this thin and thin body alone, he couldn't compete with a muscular and burly man. It was bruised all over from the beating, and the blood was dripping from the corner of its mouth, but it didn't realize it.

"Hey!"

Seeing that neither of them responded, Xu Nian simply raised his hand.

The subordinates behind her understood and stepped forward to face her.

"command?"

"These two disturbed the order of the safe area, they were arrested first and locked up in the confinement room."

"What?" Bai Qing finally came to his senses this time, and he turned his head in disbelief.

Do human beings have to be arrested for fighting?

The burly man obviously didn't expect the situation to develop like this, and the movements of his hands stopped immediately.

It inevitably gets jealous.

If it is noticed by these people, will its identity be discovered?

Thinking of something, its clenched fist slowly loosened.