15

Song Shi's complexion was a little ugly, but thinking of Gu Chi's current attitude, she had no choice but to put away her prejudices for the time being. She forced a smile, changed her businesslike look, and said softly, "I took it for granted."

She dismissed the accusation just now with a single sentence.

Seeing Gu Chi look away, she breathed a sigh of relief.

That's all. Anyway, this Chi Ying was already infected with the virus, so he wouldn't live for a few days. There is no need for me to make Gu Chi unhappy because of a person who is about to become a monster.

But Chi Ying didn't understand the twists and turns in her heart.

She was looking at the additional Virgin Mary values ​​on the system panel with admiration.

Probably what Gu Chi said just now affected the rest of the people. They thought that she risked her life to save Gu Chi, so the Holy Mother's value also increased by a few points.

"Then... what should we do now?"

Mu Yu looked at the crowd, feeling a little lacking in words.

How to do?

Chi Ying's outcome was already doomed, and they all knew it well. What else can I do besides waiting to die...

Gu Chi was silent for a long time before saying in a hoarse voice, "Let's heal the wound first."

"Those with a short mutation time may completely become zombies within a few hours, but there are also those with a long time, and there are even cases where they were infected for three days before they mutated."

"Her wound is not small, and it may be difficult to heal naturally. If the mutation takes a long time, it will suffer a lot."

"Cure the wound..." Lu Yunfei smiled wryly.

What other treatment is necessary?

Gu Chi pursed his lips and said, "Song Shi, please."

"But..." Song Shi raised his brows lightly, hesitant to speak.

She smiled apologetically: "You also know that I am not an offensive ability. If she suddenly mutates, I'm afraid I won't be able to stop her."

"Don't worry, her hands are already tied. The captain's handcuffs are made of a special material, and they are difficult to remove."

Just as Lu Yunfei finished speaking, a deep voice sounded.

"I'll help you watch."

Song Shi looked at the speaker in surprise, it was Gu Chi.

"I'll be watching her from the side, nothing will happen."

...

Chi Ying then followed them to the side.

Gu Chi let go of the handcuffs, and she felt her arms were instantly released, and she even wanted to move her wrists loose. But considering that in the eyes of the two people beside her, she was a "quasi-zombie" who could mutate at any time, so she held back silently.

But Gu Chi's eyes fell on the particularly glaring wound.

Chi Ying was very white, and his skin was so delicate that the naked eye could see it. The **** cut was very eye-catching.

Song Shi stretched out her hand to stop above the wound, then closed her eyes, a faint green halo appeared from the palm of her hand, covering Chi Ying's wound.

The wound that kept bleeding beads stopped bit by bit. After the bleeding stopped, the flesh and blood turned inside healed visibly until the skin returned to the same whiteness as the side.