38

two months later.

Since Chi Ying's strength was exposed in front of everyone, Gu Chi no longer restricted her from following him when going out on missions.

Thus, Mu Yu witnessed that Chi Ying dyed the wilderness with a radius of more than ten kilometers into a skyrocketing fire...

The zombies in the place were reduced to ashes in just a few tens of seconds.

After dealing with the zombies, she even had the time to use the water ability to put out the fire.

Mu Yu: "..."

In comparison, her own fourth-level fire ability is like a fairy wand played by a child without the slightest lethality.

When Lu Yunfei and Chi Ying were grouped together, they happened to be besieged by a group of zombies in an A-level security zone.

He watched helplessly at the periphery of the huge safety zone, and within a moment, a high wall made of thick hard soil rose...

The 100-meter-high earthen wall protected the safe zone tightly.

"It's really a boy born from a hero!"

In the end, when the person in charge of the safety zone asked, Lu Yunfei, who was first pushed out as a shield to accept thanks: "..."

No, he just followed the hero to pick up crystal nuclei.

Everyone who had already broken through to level 4 and level 5 abilities seemed to have become emotionless crystal nucleus picking machines overnight...

Chi Ying chopped melons and vegetables in front, and they followed behind to pick up equipment.

Everyone who was uncomfortable at first because they suddenly lost their usefulness, after two months of baptism and being taken away silently, they even felt a bit of inexplicable refreshment.

"Chi Ying!" Lu Yunfei put down the binoculars, "at seven o'clock, there are a large number of zombies gathered together, the leader may be at that position!"

Chi Ying stood up, eager to try.

"Okay, I'll go now."

Lin Xun sorted out the crystal nuclei he picked up, sorted them and put them away.

"Chi Ying, it's over here."

Chi Ying opened her mouth, not knowing why she had to tell her such a thing.

She bit the bullet and said, "Okay. Uh, have you worked hard?"

Lin Xun smiled, as if he was affirmed.

"Won't."

"Chi Ying!" Mu Yu suddenly drilled out from the side, "This is the last place where the headquarters received abnormal movements from zombies. Although there were reports of abnormalities from the North District during this period, it is too far away from our current location gone."

"Where is the next destination after this leader is dealt with?"

Chi Ying was stunned for a moment.

Why is this kind of question... asked her? She doesn't know!

The true Captain Gu Chi who has long been forgotten by everyone: "..."

"Cough, no, I'm sorry, Captain Gu." Mu Yu touched the tip of his nose, "I should ask you this question."

In the past two months, she gradually developed the habit of looking for Chi Ying for everything, and forgot about Gu Chi for a while.

"...It's okay." Gu Chi tried his best to ignore the feeling of heart attack.