Chapter 17

(This is my YouTube channel and you can watch Taekook FFs there)

[Now Yoongi was cooking for him and Jin, because as Mrs.Min said, they had to do every things by themselves starting today. They have maids but Mrs Min does not like food cooked by others. And most importantly she loves to cook. She even taught her sons cooking. Yoongi takes a day off to his office because he and Jin have to go to check up. While he was cooking, his phone rang. Beside him Mrs. Min was cutting vegetables]

Yoongi: Jimin, I can't come to the meeting, so you have to attend it on my behalf, can you? Yeah... Okay.... Byeee......

(While talking on the phone, he forgets about the boiling oil and accidentally touches it. In pain he tried to withdraw his hand but before the pot of hot oil fell into his right hand. The phone fell from his hand and he let out a little whimper as the cold water touched his burned skin as he placed his hand under the water. Mrs. Min hurried out of the kitchen, knowing that if she stayed there for a few more minutes, her body would help him without her knowing. As a mother she could not watch her son burn his hand. On the other hand, Yoongi was watching his mom's reaction and facial expressions. He remembered his mother running to him and covering him in her arms when he fell on the ground or accidentally touched the fire as a child. With a heavy sigh he took the food he had cooked and went to his room where Jin was. He struggled to open the door, so he called Jin, who open the door and helped him carry the food)

Jin: (worried) You should have asked me to help you cook, now look at your hand. Wait let me treat your hand first 

(After saying this he went to his room and came back with a salve for burns. He sat Yoongi down on the bed, sitting next to him. Jin grabbed Yoongi's hand and started applying the ointment. Yoongi whimpered in pain as Jin's hand touched his burn. Jin blew some air over the burn wound to ease the pain)

Yoongi: You are always beautiful, hyung. But you look more beautiful after you are pregnant. You are glowing........... 

(He whispered making Jin craned his head and look up at his face. Jin blushed at this comment. After finishing applying ointment to Yoongi's burns, Jin placed the ointment on the bedside table. He went to sit next to Yoongi but Yoongi had other plans as he pulled Jin into his lap and held his arm around Jin's waist. Jin was taken aback by this sudden action)

Yoongi: I told you something, hyung. Isn't it bad manners, and if someone compliments you, you should thank them..........

 (He whispered again, Jin staring at his lap the whole time. He didn't dare look at Yoongi's face. Yoongi raised his chin by his hand to make him look at him. Their eyes locked on each other)

Jin: (whispered) thank you........... (little voice) Thanks again for not leaving us (Jin took Yoongi's hand and placed it on his flat belly over his tee) Thank you for saving me from Ji-Hoon. You saved my dignity............

Yoongi: You're mine and I won't let anyone take you away from me that easily, hyung. You are stuck with me in this life, you cannot escape from me (joined their foreheads together)

Jin: And I will never leave you. I don't care what you think of me or what other people think of me. I want you. I will never lose you for anyone. 

(Saying this he connected his lips to Yoongi's. Both closed their eyes and started moving their lips. Little did they know that someone was watching everything through the open door)

Mr.Min: (side hugged his wife) They are adults, so they know what they are doing

Mrs.Min: If they had come to me and told me everything I would have accepted their feelings. Or I would have advised them that this relationship is not right

Mr.Min: (calm) That is why they hid it from us. This is due to their age and hormones.

Mrs.Min: (worried) Are you trying to say that soon they will lose their love for each other?

Mr.Min: I can't accept their relationship but I don't want their relationship to break or don't want to lose their love for each other

Mrs.Min: They just start to facing problems now and they will face more in the future. Problems can help strengthen their love for each other or they it make them lose their love for each other. We have to wait for the future, no one knows what the future holds for them

On the other hand

Ji-Hoon: (on call) Hyung, I want him. He belongs only to me. I don't care what you do or who you kill, I want Jin............. 

Tae: Peter, have you discovered Ji-Hoon's family secrets?

peter: Sir, give me two days and I will give full details about him

To Be Continued.............

Words: 830