Chapter 19

[Even now Yoongi didn't try to do anything. Jin pulled back from Yoongi's body and sat on his lap. Yoongi also sat up. Jin took Yoongi's hands and placed them on his clothed nipples]

(Yoongi squeezes Jin's nipples lightly before whispering in Jin's ear)

Yoongi: (whisper) I'm going to take the lead, kitten. Obey like a good boy to Daddy (While whispering in Jin's ear, Yoongi slid one of his hands under Jin's shirt and cupped one nipple in his hands making Jin moan loudly) 

Jin: (shaky moan) Ahmmmm...... sen..... sensitive........ 

[Yoongi placed Jin on the mattress like a flower. Jin's face was covered in sweat and his breathing was heavy. He was turned on by Yoongi's small touch. Yoongi hovered over him, but he balanced his weight on his arms as he didn't want to hurt Jin or their baby with his weight. He stayed like that for a few minutes without doing anything, admiring Jin's beauty. Jin opened his eyes when he couldn't feel Yoongi's touch on his body. As the two looked deeply at each other, Jin cupped Yoongi's face with one of his hands and smiled a little.

They both looked at each other with so much love. Yoongi again connected their lips this time Yoongi kissed him showing his affection and love for Jin, while Jin is moaning in between the kiss. yoongi enters his tongue on Jin's mouth, Jin didn't try fight for dominance. He knows very well who will win. He let Yoongi explore every corner of his mouth. Jin's hands tangled in Yoongi's hair and pulled him as close to him as possible. 

Yoongi pulled out of the kiss and soon moved to Jin's neck giving him more wet kisses. Jin's mouth continued to moan Yoongi's name like a magic word. Yoongi lifted Jin's shirt a little to reveal Jin's slim waist. yoongi placed a few kisses on Jin's belly before starting to place wet kisses on Jin's neck, but aggressively this time. His mouth places wet kisses on Jin's neck, his one hand wanders over Jin's belly, one hand balances his weight.

Yoongi stripped of Jin 's shirt and pajama pants, leaving him in only his underwear. Jin's legs were curled up against the bedsheet, his mouth continuing to moan Yoongi's name, his hands roaming Yoongi's bare back, his eyes closed. Yoongi lightly rubs Jin's member against his underwear while sucking on the nipple. Yoongi made his way to Jin's inner thighs after he was satisfied with giving wet kisses on Jin's upper body.

Jin was completely turned on by Yoongi's actions and he opened his eyes to see Yoongi whose face is buried in his inner thighs. Hearing Jin stop moaning his name, Yoongi lifted his head to look at Jin. Jin pushed Yoongi onto the bed without saying a word, doing the same what Yoongi did to his body. After decorating Yoongi's body with hickeys, Jin whispered as he removing Yoongi's underwear]

Jin: Don't hide your neck when you go to office tomorrow, this hickey adorning your neck will tell others that you have taken by a possessive man. 

[Yoongi changed their position and now Jin was under Yoongi]

Yoongi: As you say my dear........... I want to do rough but I don't want to hurt either of you. 

[Saying this he kissed Jin's forehead and stomach. Jin was stunned by Yoongi's words and actions. The man who is above him never failed to impress him by his words and deeds. He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt his member in Yoongi's large veined hands, and that's when he realized he was already naked. He knew very well that he was in no condition to be shy. He gasped as Yoongi inserted his tongue into his pink hole while stroking his member.

It's too much for Jin to handle. When Yoongi felt that Jin was ready for it, he slowly inserted one of his lubricated fingers. Jin's hands gripped the bedsheet tightly. They did it two months ago so his hole wasn't too loose. Yoongi began to thrust his finger in and out of Jin's hole. The room filled with Jin's moans and heavy breathing. Soon the number of fingers changed from one to two, two to three.

After scissoring Jin's hole enough, Yoongi slowly entered Jin. Jin thought his lower part tear due to the size of Yoongi. Tears began to flow from his eyes. Yoongi stopped in the middle, seeing Jin's expression. He pulled Jin into a kiss to distract him from the pain and it worked successfully. Yoongi took this opportunity to thrust fully into Jin in one thrust. Jin tried to pulled out from the kiss, but Yoongi wouldn't let him. Soon Jin tells Yoongi to move. Yoongi took Jin's nipple in his mouth to distract him from the initial pain before Yoongi began to slowly thrust.

As Jin's pain started to subside, he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and continued to moan Yoongi's name. Yoongi didn't thrusting with his brute force. Both enjoyed the soft love making. The room is now filled with skin slapping, moaning and groaning. Realizing that Jin had reached his climax, Yoongi took Jin's member in his hands and began to stroke it. Jin cummed on his stomach while Yoongi cummed deep inside of Jin. Yoongi lies down next to Jin, panting heavily. Jin rested his head on Yoongi's chest

Exhausted, Jin fell asleep. Yoongi cleaned them both up and put on his sweatpants and put his hoodie on Jin before laying down next to Jin and falling asleep]

To Be Continue..........

Words: 925

Don't forget to vote.........